2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Japanese TV now switched from delayed telecast to live broadcast for the big boys. It's actually ahead of the Brit Eurosport stream so I decided to turn the stream off (bye-bye English commentary though).

There's so much hype about Hanyuu lol I cannot blame the JP media (god the commentary is just ~_~), but I wish it wasn't the same hype that also put so much pressure on Mao and Dai.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Han Yan got best hair at the competition so far. But Hanyu with bit of sweaty hair at the end of his CLEAN program can out do him.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just so that you know, I am going to take a break now for my dinner. But, I'll put it on the live-pause while eating, and will hopefully be caught up by the time the Pairs come on.

Good luck Yuzu!

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
Yup. I just like my commentary in a language I can at least pretend to understand! :)

auser: I live in NYC. The Russian stream is working for me, but not one of the Eurosport ones.

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...Gran-pri-Kitaya-Muzhchini-Korotkaya-programma

I'm in California. Are you using a mobile device, maybe an iphone? Nothing against Mac, but at an earlier event, ios mobile users said they had problems. Are you using HTTPS Everywhere addon..
try disabling it. I have had to do this to stream on ESPN and STARZ.
here is another BESP stream:http://www.yopika.tv/20141104/v--935261-54580adc1fc268.11596813.html

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
LOL every jump Yuzu makes, the audience screams/wows/makes amazed sounds. ~_~

ITA! This is not a concert where you whoo (crazily) every time the performer does something you like, it is a sporting event first, which requires concentration. No need to get out of control..