2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens FS

Sabrina

Record Breaker
What stupid things they say...Chan was not the first who did quads and good skating! Daisuke et al were far before!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Our friend 4everchan must be MELTING at this moment. God bless him! Okay, time for his ugly cry.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
4everchan will be so happy to see Patrick skate so well. I bet there is crying. I just hope it's not ugly crying.

This piece of music only really works when Patrick is clean. It needs purity to be effective.

Really, Really beautiful. Like at NHK.

liv

Record Breaker
Yes, patrick is really skating well... didnt do his second planned 4t, but the rest has been good. Well done. It will be a big score here, nats inflation... but he is such a good skater without jumps. I could just watch those edges all day almost.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Kurt Browning did the quad and performed. And he did it first and will always be one of the greatest of all time.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Patrick had a very good program, but I prefer Nicolas, Kevin and Nam (in this order:scratch2:)
Congratulation Patrick!

liv

Record Breaker
Kurt will always be one of the greatest. No matter how many titles others get.

I only mentioned the 3a and 4s earlier because those are the problem jumps. The 4t3t is usually on.... that 3a though... when he lands the 3a then he is on his way.

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Patrick wins! And the accolades are pouring in on Twitter. Must go blogging now!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Patrick is leaving room to score even higher and to peak later.

Congratulations for the 9th Canadian title, Patrick!

WOW. 205.36. He broke his own Canadian record.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm going to watch the U.S. women but I don't want to brave that thread.

I'm also going to sit here and feel sad about Elladj. I had a bad feeling after Nadeau skated that he wouldn't make the team.