2017 GPF Men's SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's SP

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
and I am ready in my pajamas to be taken on a quick trip to Ibiza:cool14: (at least make-up is on:laugh:)

GGFan

Record Breaker
Olympic Channel: can you not just show Yuzu injury over and over without warning!?!?! :disagree::noshake:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Sadly work is being a beast today and I haven't managed to watch much of Pairs and the same will happen with Men, I'm sure. So wishing all the men the best. Good luck everyone! I'll try to sneak a peek when possible.

da96103

Record Breaker
Wow didn't realize Tillamook is sold internationally!! It's a very beloved brand in the Pacific Northwest! Tillamook is located off the Oregon Coast, so think all the stuff you mentioned plus a beach!

Im just waking up, so it's coffee first.

First time I encountered this brand of ice cream. It is written as LIMITED BATCH.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
That's right. It is warm weather in Australia now and you celebrate Christmas in the summer. No snowman for Christmas.

Yes, do Australians celebrate midsummer and christmas at the same time?

notunprepared

On the Ice
Yes, do Australians celebrate midsummer and christmas at the same time?

Correct. And all the other holidays that happen this time of year. Summers are usually hot and long and exhausting so we need the holidays as much as youse in the depths of winter do.

Edit: generally midsummer in in January though.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I gassume it'll be a Chen Kolyada Uno podium but I wouldn't mind it if grandpa Voronov managed to grab a surprise podium spot.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Checking in from sunny Kuala Lumpur, except it is raining rather heavily. But I managed to drive home before the traffic becomes heavy.

Before that I went to a grocery store that has lots of imported stuff, so that I can munch some snacks while the skaters jump and spin and step. I bought some locally baked sourdough bread and I decided to spend some money on imported French butter, at least I think it is butter since it is written 'beurre' on it. I wonder if it would be different than the ones from Australia.

Than I bought a tub of Double Dark Chocolate ice cream from TILLAMOOK. I wonder where that is from. (googling) Tillamook is in OREGON, wow such as exotic place. That's north of California isn't it. I bet it has pine trees and mountains and lakes and stuff. I bought cones as well and then I scoop the ice cream on top of it and imagine that I bought it from an ice cream place although I assembled it in my kitchen.

How's the weather at your place and what snacks did you buy for today?

Clear and cold in southern Missouri. I made a white chocolate party mix today, I mean yesterday, that is a family favorite. I have been stress eating it all evening. I switched from beer to coffee when the pairs started.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well, Shoma, Nathan & Mikhail can do whatever & get high scores, the others have no room for a single mistake. I don't think the results will be too surprising.

Yeah, but none of the top men are rock solid consistent... you never know which will be cleanest and thus score highest.

Although Nathan is terrifying me with those perfect warmup quads, so we'll see...