2017 JGP Brisbane Ladies SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Ladies SP

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
aaaaaaaaaaaand the ladies are done. time for a maccas run. brb.

tars

Record Breaker
Anastasia is 14 yrs old and her bio says she is 5ft 6 and a half inches tall!! Not sure if it is updated but she may get much taller.
She's struggling with puberty - she lost a bit of speed, a lot of extensions, jumps are worse than last year either.
Very good debut performance, but she was better than this last season, you may watch her skates on YT to see it for yourself.

peese

Medalist
Nicola KORCK (NZL)
Hallelujah
in white dress and white headband

2F turn 2Lo
2A<
CSp
FSSp
StSq
2Lz rip
CCoSp

Beautiful! Go Team Kiwi!

So karne...the Nzl skaters participate often at your nationals...Nicole seems to have the most potential I've seen from her country and she is only 14. Have there been others at that age doing what she is now from Nzl?

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Not the start that some ladies wanted but great skating from others. Looking forward to the FS.

peese

Medalist
She's struggling with puberty - she lost a bit of speed, a lot of extensions, jumps are worse than last year either.
Very good debut performance, but she was better than this last season, you may watch her skates on YT to see it for yourself.

Thanks tars!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Between Kaitlyn NGUYEN and TING Cui, I think Ting is a much stronger skater. She looks very confident, and her jump technique looks good. Kaitlyn on the other hand, looks very junior-ish (and cute too). She is so skinny and she needs more power and softer knee. Not sure how their scores are so close.

Riko has the best performance tonight. She channeled the inner fire, and I really love her extension and line, and different from other junior Japanese ladies in style.

Russian girls are strong jumpers. I kind of feel bad for the tall girls, for being tall. But in real life, most girls would just envy their height.

Spinning

On the Ice
Anastasia....:luv17:

And she doesn't need unbalanced programme to get high scores. Her tano is pretty too.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Ting had the highest GOE jump of the day. Her 3T3T got 1.40 GOE! Unanimous 2 GOE from the judges. Nice.

Nastya's non 2A jumps also got really great GOE.

Akari's layback spin was also the best spin of the day. :love:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Great start for both the Russian girls and Team Tutberidze is back on the ice!!!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Aleksandra wins as she has the most difficult TES of all competitors here. Her BV is 2 - 5 points higher. That's Eteri's school! Her presentation though is a bit juniorish. And she also looked nervous during the first half of the program - her sit spin was rough. Then she found the confidence and the second half was much more impressive - kind of Nugumanova #2 with better jumps.

Gulyakova's skating is not what I like. Somewhat stiff with old style transitions. Jumps good though.

Japanese youngsters skated both quite well. The speed of Matsuoko's spins is amazing. Still she is not Lipnitskaya as her positions are not that difficult. And they also have to work on the jumps.

All in all I think that scores and placements are quite fair.

euroskate

Final Flight
i just wanted to say thank you to this Forum and it´s People. everytime i am not able to watch live i give it a few minutes stroll trough the comments and get a very good Picture what the Event was like and wich programs i should rewatch. love <you all for that :D