dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Oct 04 - Oct 07, 2017
Gdansk, Poland

Thursday, 5 October 2017, 15:40 UTC +2

Time in other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

START TIME​

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: Paint It Black performed by Hidden Citizen; choreo by I. Tchiniaev
FS: Tango in the Park (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Randy Edelman, The Business of Love (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Domino, You Would Be My Baby (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Vanessa Williams, Hey Pachuco (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Straight Up; choreo by Irina Zhuk
AUS
2Gabrielle LEVESQUE / Pier-Alexandre HUDON
SP: "Live And Let Die" by Paul and Linda McCartney; choreo by Jadene Ferreira (SP)
FS: Uninvited by Alanis Morisette; choreo by Andree-Anne Levesque (FS)
CAN
3Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND
SP: Down the Road by C2C, Happy (feat. Derek Martin); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: The Scientist by G. Berryman, J. Buckland, W. Champion, C. Martin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
4Chloe PANETTA / Steven LAPOINTE
SP: Mambo No. 5, Volare, Mambo No. 5; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Ouverture (from "Funny Face") by Iva and George Gershwin, Funny Face by Iva and George Gershwin, He Loves and She Loves by Iva and George Gershwin, S'Wonderful by Iva and George Gershwin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
5Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE
SP: Chicago (soundtrack); choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Turning Page (from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn" soundtrack) by Ryan O'Neal; choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
6Jiaying SUI / Yunzhi GUO
SP: Don't Cry For Me Argentina (from "Evita") by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
FS: Carmen by Bizet; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
CHN
7Yuyao ZHANG / Ziqi JIA
SP: All l Of Me performed by Michael Bublé; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
FS: Mr. and Mrs. Smith (soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Guangyao Xiang
CHN
8Edita HORNAKOVA / Radek JAKUBKA
SP: Steampunk Telegram (soundtrack) - Cirque du Soleil by Raphael Beau, Guy Dubuc, Marc Lessard; choreo by Eva Horklova
FS: The Wizard of Oz by E. Y. Yip Harburg; choreo by Eva Horklova
CZE
9Cleo HAMON / Denys STREKALIN
SP: I Want You Back performed by Tony Succar ft. Tito Nieves; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FS: Deep Shadow by T.T.L., Hanging Tree, The Mockingjay Theme (Hunger Games soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FRA
10Talisa THOMALLA / Robert KUNKEL
SP: Petite Fleur by Henri Rene and his Orchestra, Booty Swing by Parov Stelar; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
FS: Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley, Don't by Elvis Presley, , Hard Headed Woman by Elvis Presley; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
GER
11Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI
SP: Miss Saigon by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
FS: Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsel; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
JPN
12Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
SP: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: Selection from Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
RUS
13Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: Cloud Atlas (soundtrack); choreo by Sergei Maximov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
CD: Chicago (soundtrack); choreo by Sergei Maximov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
RUS
14Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Dmitry SOPOT
SP: "Gabriel's Realm" by Nathalie Manser; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "The Unforgiven"/"Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
15Isabella GAMEZ / Ton CONSUL
SP: "Faith" by Sleeping At Last; choreo by John Kerr
FS: "Maria de Buenos Aires" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by John Kerr and Julie Marcotte
ESP
16Greta CRAFOORD / John CRAFOORD
SP: "Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive," byHarold Arlen, Johnny Mercer, performed by the Jive Aces; choreo by Renee Roca (SP)
FS: Beach Boys medley: "Good Vibrations," by Brian Wilson, Mike Love, performed by The Beach Boys, "God Only Knows," by Brian Wilson, Tony Asher performed by The Beach Boys, and "Fun, Fun, Fun," by Brian Wilson, Mike Love performed by The Beach Boys; choreo by Philip Mills (FS)
SWE
17Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP: "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia soundtrack; choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski, Olga Ganicheva
FS: "Memory" from Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber and "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber (2016 FS); choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski, Olga Ganicheva (2016 FS)
USA
18Alexandria YAO / Jacob SIMON
SP: "Croatian Rhapsody" by Maksim Mrvica; choreo by Alena Lunin, Rohene Ward
FS: "Love Story" soundtrack by Philharmonic Orchestra and Andy Williams; choreo by Alena Lunin, Rohene Ward
USA

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I wonder how it must feel for Ekaterina and Harley to go from the excitement of a bronze and an Olympic berth at Nebelhorn to this. Got to be a whirlwind of emotions and maybe also exhaustion.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I wonder how it must feel for Ekaterina and Harley to go from the excitement of a bronze and an Olympic berth at Nebelhorn to this. Got to be a whirlwind of emotions and maybe also exhaustion.

True but if they can get points here, they can help Australia re: Team Event.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
pretty good line up with 18 teams competing! i still want to see Chinese pair in JGPF :dbana:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So I didn't make it for the Ladies, but I'm here for Pairs now. With a banana. And coffee. And pie. (Should I eat the pumpkin cheesecake filled one, or the chocolate eclair one?)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Hornakova/Jakubka of CZE...

Her stripes all over her dress are having a bit of an optical illusion-y effect and it's distracting me

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Hornakova/Jakubka of CZE...

Her stripes all over her dress are having a bit of an optical illusion-y effect and it's distracting me

I know these costumes are from last year, but it feels like Eva got a ton of stripes back home - what with Duskova and Bidar, too.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Kostiukovich/Ialin of RUS - I just wish the red/gold part on her costume fully joined around the back to the black, but I otherwise like the jumpsuit.

Oh no, she had a hand down on the early throw jump. (Landed it safely thankfully, though)

Something just went weird with the lighting or the broadcast because their skin was really washed out for a sec but it's back. (Yeah I think it's that entire one end of the rink with iffy lighting because it happened a second time.)

Polina is so small.

Their lifts impress me.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cute team; Polina is so tiny and adorable! Little bit shaky today but looking forward to watching them grow up.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhh fall on throw and he stumbled during stsq, but awesome twist :love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Lu/Mitrofanov of USA - her in white and sparkles. Him in black and...some sparkles too!

Once Upon A December? YES. I love this song.

Okay the weird lighting issues with the camera at that one entire end of the rink is getting on my nerves.

They're adorable.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicely done from Audrey and Misha! That should be a nice score.

Huh. Ted was saying that was much better than their program in Minsk, but a lower score. :confused:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh stink, I didn't realize how long this event was. I won't be able to stay for the last group. :sad21:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Panetta/LaPointe of CAN - Chloe wearing a very nice dak blue dress. Lots of silver sparkle lines covering the cutout areas. Steven in all black with a very sparkly top.

Whoa, according to their bio, Chloe (who just turned 14 at the end of July!) is a black belt in karate!

Not a huge fan of this music. But that death spiral was pretty.

TED THIS CAMERA LIGHTING THING THOUGH

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oooh, Yao/Simon up now for USA. Alexandria is in a dress with white slightly gradient-ing to dark blue, and lots of sparkle on the neckline. and some cool blue spiraly patterns Jacob is in a blue shirt (matching her skirt) and grey pants (the grey pants seem a bit weird.)

Seriously though this lighting thing keeps making me feel like they're travelling back in time.

Sad to see her fall on that throw. I hope they have a better FS.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
fall didnt look as bad during replays, i thought she fell on both her knees, hopefully she is okay