2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Ladies SP

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Liked it more this time! Good job from Tarakanova. Such a fierce athlete she is.

gold12345

Medalist
She is very talented. I like that she is different, but she could use a little better packaging. But plenty of time to develop.

Kara

Final Flight
Tarakanova!! Jumps were way more wild, but she got them down. I really love the exit out of her first spin into the step sequence and maybe because she was more concentrated on getting everything down after the first smaaall mishap, I appreciated her performance quality more this time. Such a good score but they look meh about it lol.:laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ted may say she was a bit off today, but all I can say is "Wow"!!! :jaw:

First time I've seen Tarankova, and she was seriously good! It was easy to forget just how young she is. Well, until they showed that close up of her face at the end! :laugh:

If that was an off-skate, I feel sorry for anybody that comes up against a good skate from her!

CaroLiza_fan

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Tarakanova!! Jumps were way more wild, but she got them down. I really love the exit out of her first spin into the step sequence and maybe because she was more concentrated on getting everything down after the first smaaall mishap, I appreciated her performance quality more this time. Such a good score but they look meh about it lol.:laugh:

And it was only 0.10 less than her SP in Austria.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
landing on 3Lz was as smooth as butter! well done Mako! new PB? :popcorn:

Kara

Final Flight
I propose an air guitar section to every Bohemian Rhapsody program.:rock: Only a little bit more than a point away from Tarakanova wow!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, that is a promising start to the competition.

"Bohemian Rhapsody" routines can be rather hit and miss (with more missing than hitting). But I liked this one from Mako.

The future's looking bright in the post-Mao era.

CaroLiza_fan

Kara

Final Flight
Aw what a cute smile to end with. She's as slow as molasses so I feel she would do a lot better if she just attacked everything and gained speed.:) Quite subdued remix of Sia's songs though, not exactly something I would skate to.

Go Young!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Liked this Macedonian girl.

Needs more speed, and more confidence. But, with more experience under her belt, that will come.

The foundations are definitely there.

CaroLiza_fan

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
Woah!Young You Has grown so much since I last saw her, she's so tall now. It's her first grand prix so I think she was nervous. The pop is going to cost though! Hope she bounces back in the free!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Barbra Streisand? :slink: Weird choice, though she sold it well. That pop really hurt her score though.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohh Young, shame about popped 3T and she looked a bit down but rest was very good and i like the 3Lz exit on "ohh bang" :laugh: almost 26 PCS in her debut isnt too shabby at all!