2017 Worlds on-site reports | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds on-site reports

peese

Medalist
She got off the ice immediately and they called for medics, so I think something is up. She kept holding her leg and limped off. Hope she's OK

I was watching...she fell at the end of the footwork sequence and he fell over her. He may have cut her calf muscle or hit it really hard. Hope she is ok.

peese

Medalist
Just rewatched. She wasnt cut and fans on youtube were posting that she came back on and looked fine.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
from twitter
"World Champ Eric Radford's hip is still sore. So the triple Lutz will be replaced by triple toe in short tonight."

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Those flower girls must be wearing the saddest costumes in figure skating history :roll9: why so boring?

liv

Record Breaker
I read this page before the last page and thought TAT had cut her leg... and was momentarily confused when talking about her competing... I need more sleep...

Ok, so Eric is hurt... Tarasova is hurt... I wish these 2 teams the best of luck for the sp considering they have had bad luck so far... come on guys!!!

Pamigena

Record Breaker
They show the names of the skaters in the light border thingy during introductions. Don't know how it looks on TV, but here is looks actually quite nice

1, 2, 3