2018-2019 Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
ITA. The highlight was probably Jun's bronze and I'm not even keen on that Juliet program :laugh:

You and I share a brain, apparently! I kept waiting for someone to bring the fire. Brezina was the most enjoyable, at least for me, with Jun right behind. But I’m stoked Jun continues his streak of landing on the podium at every competition he’s competed in this season!

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Mostly an underwhelming event though despite the fall Cha's program was probably a highlight of the night for me. He rallied really well and performed the heck out of it.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I didn’t watch anyone yet so I can’t say who wuzrobbed or not but congrats to all medalists especially Baby Jun who is having a great season so far and just made history for Korean figure skating. :clapper:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
JUN!!!!! My god, what a year he is having, definitely showing he will be a contender in the future!

champagnerain

Final Flight
I am so ready for Shoma. I don't care what medal he gets, he always looks like he doesn't know why he's there when he's at medal ceremonies. It's my highlight of every competition he medals in. :laugh2:

frida80

Record Breaker
His TES was over Nathan’s at one point. I saw 107, if I recall correctly. There was at least three points he lost while the box was on screen, then what happened after.

The highest score I saw was 104. It immediately dropped to 101 before he left the ice.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
His TES was over Nathan’s at one point. I saw 107, if I recall correctly. There was at least three points he lost while the box was on screen, then what happened after.

Nathan's was 101. I saw it go up to 104 when the final spin was counted, then drop down to 101 as he was leaving the ice. If it was ever 107, I missed it.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The podium is correct, and congratulations to these hard working skaters!

I was really hoping for Shoma's first big win here. :( -But he fought for and got all his combos at least!

Nathan was solid, and though the program looks pretty empty, he deserves his win -Two in a row! :cool:

Most happy for Cha. :hap10: The first GPF medal is the sweetest!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jun, you made me love clubbing and Leo voice overs, darn you:biggrin:

With three medals today, a good day for the TCC boys.;)

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Nathan's was 101. I saw it go up to 104 when the final spin was counted, then drop down to 101 as he was leaving the ice. If it was ever 107, I missed it.

I’ll take your word for it. I already blacked out during pairs so I wouldn’t be surprised if my vision was somewhat blurry. (🤬 autoimmune, seriously.)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Very good day for the Cricket Club boys + we had Jason winning at Golden Spin today/yesterday.

frida80

Record Breaker
Remember next year the GPF is in France. So be prepared for those non-medals medals again.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Very good day for the Cricket Club boys + we had Jason winning at Golden Spin today/yesterday.

Not only did the TCC boys get glory all over, but the whole field kindly left Yuzuru's world records in peace so he wouldn't fret and rush back :laugh2:

There will be celebrations in Toronto now!