2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Keegan's spins look so great live. Canadian fans are really pleased with him! Good fight Keegan!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Keegan seemed nervous, but he did well fighting through it. Loved the triple lutz at the end.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Great start to the competition. Oh god my hands won't stop shaking

Xzander

Rinkside
Keagan losing levels in SS, Sit Spin and Combo Spin (only level 2). Surprising. I love his spins.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Keegan has some really nice qualities and explosive jumps, but the basic skating skills need some work and please, please, please a new programme style. We’ve been doing the goofy, charming, aw shucks nice guy routine for far too long and all the performances are blending together.

Lota

Record Breaker
That was such a lovely way to start the morning for me! He didn't quite make it in time with the music though :laugh:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan wasn't performing that quite to the caliber he has in the past. Nervousness after what happened last time, perhaps? Anyway, got it done, and will be a respectable score.

Roo87

Medalist
A little silly/sloppy, but he really fought for those jumps! great job Keegan! Don't worry, we know you can spin wayyyyyy better than that!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Very warm and fuzzy program from Keegan, and well skated!

I love his... well, I'm hesitant to call it a costume, because one of my favorite professors from college/uni dresses like that. It was always such a pleasure to come to class and see him lookin' so nice.