2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Junhwan is taller than he initially appears. And he is wearing his murderface.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
ARGH, I’m torn between watching this live and watching the final period of a hockey game in which my team is tied!

Lota

Record Breaker
Respect to the Russians for streaming (with actual COMMENTARY) when it is not even 7 am. (Moscow time) :clapper: Elena Radionova one of the commentators.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
LMAO at the announcer going into Brian's competitive history when announcing Junhwan :laugh2:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Okay, bets on how many no-fall programs we'll see. I say an even split- 3 clean, 3 skates with falls :popcorn: :devil:

Oh, man. History says Cha, Brezina, and Voronov will be clean, 50:50 on Messing and Nathan going clean, and Uno... needs a clean SP. As long as it’s only splats, I think your guess is probably the modal outcome, but I tend to consider skates with pops or other serious errors not to be clean. But I’ll go out on a limb and say only two skates with falls, four without.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I love how they make it sound like Jun recently moved to Orser- he's been there 3 years, y'all.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Brezina looks good :cool14: reminding us of his married status was rude and unnecessary :laugh:

kayley

On the Ice
Ahhh! Long time lurker, first time poster.
I'm so excited to be able to watch this live for once.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
Lol at Junhwan introduction they only talked about BOrser’s achievements

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Oh, man. History says Cha, Brezina, and Voronov will be clean, 50:50 on Messing and Nathan going clean, and Uno... needs a clean SP. As long as it’s only splats, I think your guess is probably the modal outcome, but I tend to consider skates with pops or other serious errors not to be clean. But I’ll go out on a limb and say only two skates with falls, four without.

I consider a step-out or pop to not be 'clean' as well. But with the level of difficulty these men are attempting that is a bit much to ask, so I am going easy with the expectations :thumbsup:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
are my fellow Aussies at work? I must be fortunate as I had the early start and finish today ;)