Record Breaker
ISU Grand Prix Final 2018/19
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

GRAND PRIX FINAL PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM
Friday, December 7, 2018, 20:20 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
TV and Livestream Thread
Videos Thread

StN. Name Nation

Warm-Up Group 1​

1 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN RUS
2 Cheng PENG / Yang JIN CHN
3 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA

Warm-Up Group 2​

4 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA
5 Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT RUS
6 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV RUS

ENTRIES
PAIRS

(In order of qualification)

Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Uninvited" performed by Alanis Morrissette, from the City of Angels soundtrack; Guillaume Cizeron (SP)
FS: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, performed by Ursine Vulpine ft. Annaca; "The Last Feeling" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Charlie White (FS)
FRA
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: "I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
FS: "The Winter" by Balmorhea; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
RUS
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Alexander Nevski" by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
FS: "Toi et Moi" by Igor Krutoi; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
RUS
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: "Never Tear Us Apart" by Joe Cocker; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
FS: "Tristan and Isolde" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: "When Winter Comes" performed by André Rieu; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
FS: The Great Gatsby soundtrack; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
Substitutes

Last edited by a moderator:

rachno2

Record Breaker
It’s pairs time, yay!! :hap85: Dying to see J/C and T/M compete against each other. Also looking forward to P/J’s charming short and Z/E’s subtle and classy Alexander Nevskii program :laugh:

https://ok.ru/group/55838779834387

Most importantly, everybody stay safe.......

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Peng fell on her SBS jump in practice the last two days. I'm praying here in the arena guys. J/C have been looking super strong and confident.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Peng fell on her SBS jump in practice the last two days. I'm praying here in the arena guys. J/C have been looking super strong and confident.

no no no no I need Peng and Jin to slay it, I love them so much

J/C being strong is good to hear, though, as I also love them

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
What?? Why?? How???

Why are people singing on the announcing system to YMCA? Is the GPF now Karaoke night?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good morning everybody!

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/7e1ea0a0-db1d-45f7-8d87-baa438fb9935

Unfortunately, the Pairs Short is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_Pairs_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG005.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I saw that (from your link in practice videos, thanks :)) ... what I noticed was that he immediately went to her, took her hand and they just skated around. Such a wonderful, nurturing partner (hate to say it, but such a contrast from her previous partner).

I was impressed. He knew what was most important in that moment. I love this pair, their charm and their connection. Go P/J!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm very excited for this event, T/M and J/C go head to head! Good luck teams!

Looking forward to the other pairs too, in particular Peng and Jin, they're great!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Guys, just to let you know, Peng and Jin were just shown on the stream, during the backstage shots of the warm-up area. They looked none the worse for wear, and even did a lift.

CaroLiza_fan

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I saw that (from your link in practice videos, thanks :)) ... what I noticed was that he immediately went to her, took her hand and they just skated around. Such a wonderful, nurturing partner (hate to say it, but such a contrast from her previous partner).

I was impressed. He knew what was most important in that moment. I love this pair, their charm and their connection. Go P/J!
Peng went back and nailed it both times after. She knows she can do it. I am choosing to keep the faith!