2018 JGP Kaunas Cup Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Kaunas Cup Ladies SP

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
I can see a +5 for this cantilever into biellmann spin. But for the others... not so much. I mean, she does deserve good GOE on them because she doesn‘t travel and they‘re not as slow as last season. She‘s definitely improved. She will never be the best spinner but she‘s by no means bad. +5 does sound like a “quad-bonus“, though. :biggrin:
But cantilever was only the entrance to the spin. The spin itself wasn't great at all. If she was a noname skater from small federation even with cantilever she will never got +5 and not even +4.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But cantilever was only the entrance to the spin. The spin itself wasn't great at all. If she was a noname skater from small federation even with cantilever she will never got +5 and not even +4.

Wouldn’t matter where they were from..they’d get much higher scores if the skated like Sasha :hap10:

pearly

Record Breaker

I thought she looked a bit tired by the end of that spin because it took her long to get into the biellmann position.