2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
True..that does have a better ring to it. :thumbsup:

I've extended my temporary honorary citizenship several times since y'all hooked me up with that bootleg black market stream way back at the 2018 Canadian nationals. LOL

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I've extended my temporary honorary citizenship several times since y'all hooked me up with that bootleg black market stream way back at the 2018 Canadian nationals. LOL

We do enjoy our skating in Canada. I'm not sure why NBC can't get its act together and make the stream free.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
No, that spin! Well, he got right back up and did it anyway... and seems to have gotten credit for it so good?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I do not get the lace on the back of his vest.. and this song is 10 kinds of schmaltz.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'll be honest though, I can't be too harsh on the skaters still training in Korea :/

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Woke up just in time for Junhyeong, he did Nats again, lovely performance but a lot of trouble with jumps... oh well he didn't lose the combo at least

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I say the following in the most sincerely unsnarky way possible -

These early men are no worse than the early men at Europeans. And that has not always been the case.

I think it's a testament to the improving quality of skaters from nontraditional figure skating nations. And that is a very good sign for global growth.