2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program

Danny T

Medalist
Aside from the dropped -3lo easy peasy for Sasha :biggrin: It's pretty cool to see the jumps so effortless

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Hm... She was really good, of course but not as powerful/enthusiastic as usually.. I'd have Anna lead.

It's perfectly unimportatnt who will lead for 0.5 point now, as the real fight will start tomorrow.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm just going to hug Fluffette and mope until the men starts see you all then

readernick

Medalist
Solid as always. For some reason it's only her final expression that makes me think, "oh yeah she's a youngun". Same as the hilarious face she made at JGPF.

She is so cute! I may not always love her skating but I really love her personality

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
All of my favorites here delivered!! :clap:

well. except Haein's 1A, but whatever. Still gorgeous :thumbsup:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
US ladies have a very good shot at picking up 2 spots per JGP and 3 spots for Jr Worlds for next season. Just do solid FS's. Good job Ting and Hanna!!

Danny T

Medalist
Pretty close results, I'm OK with either leading. We'll see have to see the free for gold, and the fight for bronze should be pretty exciting as well.

And that's it from me, gonna have to sleep now. Sad about missing the men, work on Saturday is the worst :dbana:

P44

On the Ice
Yeah i would have her behind anna, she doesn't have the same artistry or emotion that anna has. it just felt like she was going through the motions and was alot slower than anna.

The programs are really different, the emotion can not be the same.
I don't really understand people who complain about Sasha's lack of artistry honestly. I have the impression that a lot of people only see artistry in soft and slow music programs :confused2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
The programs are really different, the emotion can not be the same.
I don't really understand people who complain about Sasha's lack of artistry honesty. I have the impression that a lot of people only see artistry in soft and slow music programs :confused2:

Exactly. That's also ahy we hear about underscored Ting, while Ksusha's energic and vivid persormance some people don't see as artistic :)

madison

Record Breaker
Agree somewhat, anyone who's Russian gets a PCS boost. But if Ting skates a really good FS, those PCS usually will go up for her. She IS appreciated by the judges, but she's got to meet them halfway and not biff her jumps.

Ksenya is Russian and was underscored as well.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Agree somewhat, anyone who's Russian gets a PCS boost. But if Ting skates a really good FS, those PCS usually will go up for her. She IS appreciated by the judges, but she's got to meet them halfway and not biff her jumps.

Again, where do you see PCS boost in Ksusha's score? This is just (red) flag what you see :laugh:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Love Trusova. She is just so terrifyingly impressive. Not her best performance ever ... but more than enough than she needed.

Everyone ready for a quad lutz battle tomorrow? :hap10:

I'm also admiring her a lot. Delivering all season. Free skate will be exciting :)