2021 Ice Star | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Ice Star

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Gulyakova has shown a lot and seems to be capable of more. But the music cut ruins it all. Confuse and impossible to connect to.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Clean skate and deserved win for Viktoriia. :clap: It was only a little energy missing again.

Looks like Eteri really has sent her away. I wonder why?! She is good!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Vika's jumps are not extra spectacular, but are very secure. If she will add strong performance, she can be in the top european 6, possibly top world 10.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Clean skate and deserved win for Viktoriia. :clap: It was only a little energy missing again.

Looks like Eteri really has sent her away. I wonder why?! She is good!
I cant remember when Vika was with Eteri. She has been with Matveeva for awhile now

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm sort of just randomly watching Ice Star, but I must say I'm quite impressed with the quality of the live stream.

Andrea82

Medalist
I see Abachkina/Drodz are not the in the RD starting order anymore. It would have been their international debut.

Andrea82

Medalist
Viktoria SEMENJUK / Ilya YUKHIMUK won Rhythm Dance with 68.54 points. Mainly due to a 41 points TES.
Ekaterina MIRONOVA / Evgenii USTENKO got highest PCS and are second overall with 66.95

Estonia's Aleksandra SAMERSOVA / Kevin OJALA achieved the minimum TES for Worlds.

Bosnia Herzegovina's Ekaterina MITROFANOVA / Vladislav KASINSKIJ are last but they got the minimum TES for Europeans.

auser

Record Breaker
Woo hoo... Junior Ice Dance Free Dance is starting now:
Ooh and they are playing Kongos Come With Me Now.

auser

Record Breaker
Oh dear...balletic fall for Elizaveta NOVIK / Olexander KUHAREVSKI taking both down. Nice recovery.

auser

Record Breaker
Senior Ice Dance Free Dance about to start. Best wishes to all dancers.:cheer2: