2021 JGP Kosice: Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I do have to wonder, have we had any Odettes in FS? I can only remember Odiles
Indeed! Which is interesting... ladies - er women skaters rarely do bad guys... except for Swan Lake...

Oksana Biaul famously did a White Swan exhibition skate. But that's the only one I can think of...unless Alina Z was the white Swan in her Olympic SP, not sure though.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Indeed! Which is interesting... ladies - er women skaters rarely do bad guys... except for Swan Lake...

Oksana Biaul famously did a White Swan exhibition skate. But that's the only one I can think of...unless Alina Z was the white Swan in her Olympic SP, not sure though.
they often are both

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Wasn't Oksana Baiul skating to The Swan by Saint-Saens and not Tchaikovsky????

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
they often are both
That's true...they are usually done by the same ballerina :) Although within the story itself they're supposed to be different girls right?

Hey I put Natalie and Bruce first in my predictions because I thought maybe as Canadians they'd be good and I'd vaguely heard of them.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That's true...they are usually done by the same ballerina :) Although within the story itself they're supposed to be different girls right?

Hey I put Natalie and Bruce first in my predictions because I thought maybe as Canadians they'd be good and I'd vaguely heard of them.
in the story the black one is kind of a clone of the white one, the stupid prince can't tell them apart :LOL: