2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Ladies | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Ladies

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Wow - What a great skate by Madeline!! :) She's really impressive - definitely the future of Canadian women's skating. She seems to have really good competitive mettle.

rain

Record Breaker
Schizas has impressed me so much. She has improved by leaps and bounds artistically, and the jumps look more solid than ever. Great program from her. Her music isn't my cup of tea.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow 🤩 Madeline! That was amazing! Did I just watch the Canadian Nationals winning free skate?
The triple lutz triple toe combination plus the double axel triple toe combinations were spectacular.

Looks like we have some hope with our ladies Canadian figure skating field.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was rough around the edges, but she seems to be making steady improvements. Hopefully next season will be better for her. It was good to see at least a little engagement during this performance. Her dress is a gorgeous style, but the colour is awful - too close to her skin colour.

rain

Record Breaker
Oh boy, talk about your distracting backdrops — the masked woman in black with her arms crossed in the background of the shot was, yikes.
I thought, to my untrained eye, that it looked like there could be quite a few underrotations.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was a rough skate by Daleman. Is that skate good enough for the second spot? The door is wide open for Alison....

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I'm happy to see Gabby back, hopefully she can keep improving and getting closer to where she used to be
During one of the spins, the lady in the background looked like she was judging Gabby so hard and it was kind of funny

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That was a rough skate by Daleman. Is that skate good enough for the second spot? The door is wide open for Alison....
are you talking about the second spot for worlds? I really believe there will be no worlds for Canada... if our athletes cannot train enough for Nationals... how could they train enough for worlds?

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Other than the pop, that was a pretty solid skate by Alison. She has many lovely qualities, but I desperately want her to emote and perform. She also needs to hold/finish some of her movements better.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
are you talking about the second spot for worlds? I really believe there will be no worlds for Canada... if our athletes cannot train enough for Nationals... how could they train enough for worlds?
Let me live in my imaginary world where there is enough training time to prepare for worlds 😜
Daleman was rescued with a huge PCS score. I’m hoping Alison did enough for second place 👏

abbykitty

Rinkside
nice solid skate by Allison despite the pop. wish she would express more and go for a 3-3, but she's pretty consistent overall.