2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Men | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Men

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
corey was amazing... this was beautiful... and though i dislike nutcracker in figure skating, this was amazing.. perfect choice for him.. he is so good.... this should pass joseph.. which breaks my heart but... whatever ;)

rain

Record Breaker
He jumps lefty, would be hard to find a partner.
Ah, true enough.
i saw Nic at nationals before his injury... he was quite a talented jumper... he is so tall, the jumps went up straight and high... that's the year he finished 4th, and did a quad loop... but since his injury, he has never recovered his jumping skills, and still cannot do a lutz

Yeah, I remember him before as well. I just don't see it happening at this point, as much fun as his programs can be.

rain

Record Breaker
That was a struggle for Orzel. Kudos to him for keeping up the fight. That was a really ambitious program.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Conrad was ambitious here.. but do not forget that this was supposed to be challenge... skated in early december... then, it was time to try out the quad lutz which he hasn't tried in a long time in competition... good things the sal and the toe were landed... the axels too... i am thinking that he could have done a less ambitious program at nationals to secure a podium spot... but as they are saying in french here.. and i agree... if one can compete internationally eventually. it's a skater with many quads.. and that's conrad...

rain

Record Breaker
I'm a little surprised Orzel's scores were that low. Didn't think he'd be 6th in the free so far.

rain

Record Breaker
A couple of big pops, but I am so impressed!!! by the program from Nam. The program is a great departure from him in mood, and makes clear that while not the most balletic of skaters, he does listen to and care about expressing his music. It makes all the difference. His speed has improved so, so much from a couple of years ago.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nam was making me feel all the things... wow... good choice for him (tacky music usually works for him lol) too bad about the pops... especially the loop.. sigh... but yeah... for the first time ever, i felt so many things watching nam... i got emo.... which now means i love nam too... i am in trouble... conrad, joe, nic... nam... bennet... so many lovers...

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
nam was making me all the things... wow... good choice for him (tacky music usually works for him lol) too bad about the pops... especially the loop.. sigh... but yeah... for the first time ever, i felt so many things watching nam... i got emo.... which now means i love nam too... i am in trouble... conrad, joe, nic... nam... bennet... so many lovers...
Love and passion knows no boundaries! :biggrin: