2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance

Chantilly

On the Ice
Is Charlene some kind of animal or creature in this dance or a woman obsessed with her man?
I honestly can’t tell

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really really like Madi's dress. It works very well as an ice dance program.

They have improved this program, has more intricacy and "forward movement". (don't know how else to describe it).

The "music" is still horrible. .

Seven Sisters

Medalist
This is going to sound terrible but Madison's dress looks like Tonya Harding's mother ran out of fabric at the last minute and just grabbed something from the attic.
This is also going to sound terrible but I liked the original version of the program better. At least it was a departure for them, and I appreciated that. This feels generic to me, not seeing the fire and ice or whatever it is supposed to be now

slider11

Medalist
Certainly precise and edgy-Madison and Evan's FD. Not compelled to watch again. Judges are in love.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
And Maddie's dress was inspired by the color palette at Banjami Moore. And the wrapping paper from an opened gift.

Andrea82

Medalist
This is going to sound terrible but Madison's dress looks like Tonya Harding's mother ran out of fabric at the last minute and just grabbed something from the attic.
My mother is watching with me and she doesn't usually watch figure skating. She exclaimed "what an ugly dress" when Chock appeared on screen.