As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
soraya-gasp.gif

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
"they're still gonna have a good score" ARE they, Ted? It's a two point fall deduction and missing keypoints, among other things! Like, I'd be pissed if I was behind them and I stayed on my feet and completed all elements, you know?

Ziotic

Medalist
"they're still gonna have a good score" ARE they, Ted? It's a two point fall deduction and missing keypoints, among other things! Like, I'd be pissed if I was behind them and I stayed on my feet and completed all elements, you know?
I mean they are in 4th, but also basically still in second.

The only question now is can they best the Canadians by 3 points in the free.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have 25 minutes to enjoy air before I die when the girls take the ice, see you then

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I wonder how the other teams who got 64 points would feel with this score? I didn't see them... as I just woke up... but that must not feel right... i don't know
I was thinking the same thing, and also about the Germans with 62 that I did see... it's kind of wild that Lim/Quan have lower TES than a team that outright fell on a major element...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I mean they are in 4th, but also basically still in second.

The only question now is can they best the Canadians by 3 points in the free.
i think they will.. even with another fall... i don't know i am puzzled by their high pcs because after the fall, they seemed to have lost a lot of the flair they had until then...