2022-23 U.S. Champs Camp | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022-23 U.S. Champs Camp

noskates

Record Breaker
The thing about Gracie is she's a mature competitor (and I don't mean her age). She knows what to do and how to present herself and she is always, always put together well. She still has that grace and smoothness in her choreography and she looks to me like she's enjoying skating again. However, I do think the technical side of figure skating has somewhat passed her by. I'm very glad she's happy doing what she's doing but I just don't see her on a national podium much less an international podium - sorry to say.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The thing about Gracie is she's a mature competitor (and I don't mean her age). She knows what to do and how to present herself and she is always, always put together well. She still has that grace and smoothness in her choreography and she looks to me like she's enjoying skating again. However, I do think the technical side of figure skating has somewhat passed her by. I'm very glad she's happy doing what she's doing but I just don't see her on a national podium much less an international podium - sorry to say.
She’s the oldest female skater to ratify a 3LZ+ 3T. Not the oldest female American skater. The oldest skater. The Mariah and Alyssa have officially retired and I’d be quite surprised if Karen did not as well. That was our Olympic team. It seems Bradie has injury problems again🥲. I don’t see a reason she shouldn’t make the podium at Nationals. She won a skate off at Champs Camp against younger skaters (not sure who but they’re all younger, so it’s safe to say. After not making 4CCs minimums for the short last year, she has both this year along with SP minimums for worlds. And she was on an International podium in August. Y’all go ahead and count her out. I always count her in.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Does Gracie have another event before Nationals? I still think her problem is nerves. She looks great in the warm up and the more she can be in front of an audience, the better.

ptvvibezz

MK forever
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Does Gracie have another event before Nationals? I still think her problem is nerves. She looks great in the warm up and the more she can be in front of an audience, the better.
She's skating at the Challenger in Austria in the next two weeks... can't remember the date right now