Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Neon yellow boob tassels, where is Elektra to complain about this with me

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Unfortunately, it has been drilled out of them ... I loved their quirkiness but they lost me the few last seasons...
you can't fully remove quirky out of someone :) we haven't seen them at all this year but I expect something more fun ...

and orange costumes may not have been the taste of all but that was quirky to say the least right ?

Sackie

Medalist
you can't fully remove quirky out of someone :) we haven't seen them at all this year but I expect something more fun ...

and orange costumes may not have been the taste of all but that was quirky to say the least right ?
And we can't blame them for going more traditional for an Olympic year. In the past the Olympic judges have gone more for traditional and classic programs. They just got lost in the shuffle last year because of it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Switching over to Egna, hopefully I won't have to complain about costumes there

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Switching over to Egna, hopefully I won't have to complain about costumes there
So you're not watching figure skating anymore? :LOL:

It looks like it's healthy going out sometimes :LOL: so i got to go. See you tomorrow for junior men. Love you all 😘

Debrah

On the Ice
LaLa's growth and improvement just since their last challenger event is quite mind-boggling, this RD was really well done, Brava! Now I am really excited about their FD! Break your FD PB record by a mile, cuz I want to see Zachary smile! Go, Team!