2022 CS Budapest Trophy Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Budapest Trophy Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I knew that, I just wondered why the disparity in beading - if it was poart of the story. I didn't think so, but thought maybe they had a reason for their version of the story.
i watched the movie, i don't remember anything of that sort

theblade

On the Ice
Evgeniia has a real presence and performance quality, her partner is not yet up to her level. Very neat, precise skating. Beautiful performance.
When I watch them I think she has improved this year; I feel Geoffrey has a truly authentic relationship to music/performance. He would dance to Florence + the Machine no problem. Really like him as a skater and partner. This free dance isn't as interesting content-wise for this team, who can tackle more musical styles than most teams, IMHO. Then again, I stan this team so my view are my own.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Cheerio, folks! I’m off to finish packing for Skate America.

I plan to hit the practices and will try to post my observations here so all you fine folks can prepare to discuss the action live :)
i entrust you with my baby Daniel then :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 4 am and I need to go to work, so I'm going to bed now. Thank you all for keeping me company, love you. See you next week for Skate America (where I will be dying) :thank: :bed:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
a few too many letting my guard downs from the canadians methinks

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cheerio, folks! I’m off to finish packing for Skate America.

I plan to hit the practices and will try to post my observations here so all you fine folks can prepare to discuss the action live :)
please do ... i love the skam practices!

Andrea82

Medalist
Lopareva/Brissaud are in the mix for the Euro bronze with scores like this. Them, Reed/Ambrolevicius (probably spelling mistake somewhere) and Turkilla/Versluis. With Taschlers keeping up in the RD but falling behind in the FD. Question mark on Kazakova/Reviya not seen yet this season coming from a troubling past season.
I assume Guignard/Fabbri and Lewis/Gibson will in top 2. And that Russians won't come back in January.

Sackie

Medalist
it will be a tight race between all 3 Canadian teams to get to Worlds (2 spots only)

We haven't seen Piper and Paul of course yet but FBS and Lala are about 1 point apart in total score...
Oh for sure and it will only take one little slip up in either the Rhythm or Free to leave one of them as #3, It really is too bad CAN Dancers got low balled at last year's worlds in favour of pushing others up. But I wonder if the results do not go the right way at Nationals and it is close, do you think they might wait and decide who goes to worlds after 4CC?

Andrea82

Medalist
Breaking down by judge

French judge: -4 points compared to the average for Lajoie/Lagha and +5 to Lopareva/Brissaud
Canadian judge: +7 points to L/L and -2 to L/B
USA judge came up with 113 FD for Wolfkostin/Chen

So basically French judge had L/B winning the FD by 5 points while Canadian judge had L/L winning by 13 points. Both thrown out of the average. All other judges were in 4-6 points lead.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
So strange to see L/L in a mellow lyrical number. I miss their funky orange costumes. L/B really surprised me and I loved their program. Am still a big fan of B/B.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh for sure and it will only take one little slip up in either the Rhythm or Free to leave one of them as #3, It really is too bad CAN Dancers got low balled at last year's worlds in favour of pushing others up. But I wonder if the results do not go the right way at Nationals and it is close, do you think they might wait and decide who goes to worlds after 4CC?
no idea.. but that's been done before... and it wasn't great of an outcome