2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Aaaah, don't be so elitarian , you British. I don't know your nuances .
I'll bet 1000 pounds (with unfavorable exchange rate from Euro) that you don't know how to say three in Slovak language :D
And we are still in European Union :D
I got curious and googled three in Slovak, it's basically three (tri if google is right)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, it is basically the same, you are right! That was the little trip for @CaroLiza_fan :D

I like these interesting little trips. You can learn a lot in off-topic discussions.

But, can you count up to 8 in Japanese? I can! :biggrin:

(I can't count any further than 8, but that's beside the point! :p )

CaroLiza_fan

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like these interesting little trips. You can learn a lot in off-topic discussions.

But, can you count up to 8 in Japanese? I can! :biggrin:

(I can't count any further than 8, but that's beside the point! :p )

CaroLiza_fan
I can count to ten from karate. Can I spell them? no.

Country
Norway
:biggrin:i scored 25 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽:LOL:
I tried to check the predictions fast, so it may not be right and I might have overlooked something (so don´t get your hopes to high up), but from the first look of it, it seems nobody scored more then 35 in men :jaw: :jaw: So, you might just got yourself a bronze.

Kazuki hot mess, and Tomas and Jari in 5th and 6th made the predictions very very messy and scores very low. I´m not sure if anybody has won with a score of 35 before? :unsure::unsure:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I tried to check the predictions fast, so it may not be right and I might have overlooked something (so don´t get your hopes to high up), but from the first look of it, it seems nobody scored more then 35 in men :jaw: :jaw: So, you might just got yourself a bronze.

Kazuki hot mess, and Tomas and Jari in 5th and 6th made the predictions very very messy and scores very low. I´m not sure if anybody has won with a score of 35 before? :unsure::unsure:
so you're buying us a drink, right? you know me, i've not expensive tastes, i'll have a Martini