2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Free Skate

LadyB

Record Breaker
Wow, Kazuki!!! From11 to 3! If that doesn't show what a great skater he is, then I don't know. A bit sad for Roman, he's just such a beautiful skater to watch and deserves all the credit.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow, Kazuki!!! From11 to 3! If that doesn't show what a great skater he is, then I don't know. A bit sad for Roman, he's just such a beautiful skater to watch and deserves all the credit.
Kazuki is great but there are some other great Japanese men that will make it hard for him to get out of Japan! And Roman has great skating skills reminiscent of Jason Brown, Patrick Chan, Lambiel and Buttle. Best skating skills ever. But he needs the jumps and f ocus - messing up a spin not good but he has a lot of room to grow as a skater. I am happy Keegan won and that he kind of has is own style. What I find disturbing is that he is not growing as a skater artistically or jump wise. He is still trying to find consistency - bad short and fairly strong long. But for years he has had the quad toe. He hasn't added the quad lutz or salchow. I think his skating skills are actually very strong - personally I would say better than the Olympic champion.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Kazuki is great but there are some other great Japanese men that will make it hard for him to get out of Japan! And Roman has great skating skills reminiscent of Jason Brown, Patrick Chan, Lambiel and Buttle. Best skating skills ever. But he needs the jumps and f ocus - messing up a spin not good but he has a lot of room to grow as a skater. I am happy Keegan won and that he kind of has is own style. What I find disturbing is that he is not growing as a skater artistically or jump wise. He is still trying to find consistency - bad short and fairly strong long. But for years he has had the quad toe. He hasn't added the quad lutz or salchow. I think his skating skills are actually very strong - personally I would say better than the Olympic champion.

Put Keegan and Roman together and you have the best possible Canadian Man :biggrin: Top short and a stable free