2022 European Championships: Women's Short Program | Page 47 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Women's Short Program

Scott512

Record Breaker
Anybody in the USA - the Ladies LP is on "E! Network" between 1:30pm-3:30pm EST.
Which I assume will be the final 2 groups.

This is what my on-screen TV guide tells me. Apparently "NBC Sports" doesn't exist anymore, and both USA Network and E! Network have been showing skating when it is not on NBC in prime-time.
But Tara Johnny and Terrance are there for NBC aren't they?

Thanks for the tip on the E network. But what the hell is figure skating doing on there? Lol. Maybe the E network expects drama and Entertainment from the Russian ladies and former Russian ladies. ;)

lesnar001

Record Breaker
But Tara Johnny and Terrance are there for NBC aren't they?

Thanks for the tip on the E network. But what the hell is figure skating doing on there? Lol. Maybe the E network expects drama and Entertainment from the Russian ladies and former Russian ladies. ;)
Yes - it is the same as what was on "NBC Sports". I'm thinking E! and USA Network are somehow affiliated with NBC. It was strange seeing US Nationals on USA Network between episodes of "Law & Order SVU".

I never thought I'd see E! Network cover skating unless it somehow involved Tonya Harding.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yes - it is the same as what was on "NBC Sports". I'm thinking E! and USA Network are somehow affiliated with NBC. It was strange seeing US Nationals on USA Network between episodes of "Law & Order SVU".

I never thought I'd see E! Network cover skating unless it somehow involved Tonya Harding.
Tonya? Do you think she was really involved or knew about the attack on Nancy? It was a super despicable act.

At least we have figure skating on television here in America even if it is on crazy channel that you would think don't have anything to do with sports let alone figure skating.