2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just love the Finns. That was great. I really think they could benefit with a move to Montreal though - I feel like MF would know how to capitalize on their elegance and also ensure they have top notch mental coaches so that they don’t make mistakes in competitions. I always worry for them!
I had a friend who was trying to find a home for a dog. The dog loved being around people all the time. There was a lady who tried to adopt her, but she would have been the 20th of 20 dogs. Every time I think of a new team going to Montreal, I question why they would want to be ice dance team #237 out of 237. But of course they should if they would like to.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So true but the year is not over yet. I remember when Weaver/Poje were winning everything in the fall for 2 years in a row yet fell short of the world title both years.
I remember that, it felt like they just had the rug pulled out from under them that year.
Was that the year of the bitter earth with all the dialogue?

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
I remember that, it felt like they just had the rug pulled out from under them that year.
Was that the year of the bitter earth with all the dialogue?
To be fair they did make mistakes both times they were vying for top of the podium. But it was such a shame for them!!!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Honestly? Some of the best money invested in my life.
It was SO VERY WORTH to drag my behind there despite family issues, work being hell and not feeling well mentally.
Even just to witness that RD, performed like THAT.
20221125_205335.jpg

Demandred

On the Ice
Excellent competition, I really enjoyed most of the competitors. Piper and Paul were sensational. Hawayek and Baker were almost as good and the scoring gap seems a bit too much to me. Juulia and Matthias were really good too, much stronger performance by them here than in the Grand Prix de France.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I enjoyed every monent. Dance is just something what is so much better live. I enjoyed myself already at practice. I liked everybody abd PP skating last was the highlight of the evening. Tomorrow I am planning to go watch ID practice (and men, others are too early).

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
So true but the year is not over yet. I remember when Weaver/Poje were winning everything in the fall for 2 years in a row yet fell short of the world title both years.
yep Chock and Bates will come back and probably win. But maybe finally someone will snap at IAMS and with teams actually jockeying around maybe someone will really fight. That many top teams and now some of the top teams being beaten by lower teams. Skaters are human and competitive. Who would ever think Chock and Bates would lose to Canada no. 2 maybe no. 3??? and almost lose to H/B? You bring all those good teams to Montreal what do you think was going to happen? I was impressed by Psquared and HB. I would give each team two more points but thats just me!