2022 JGP Courchevel Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Courchevel Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
You really have to give sibling ice dancers kudos, I can't imagine tangoing with my brother
Just reading along—not watching, as I’m at work. I think it depends on the brother. If I were Natalie Taschlerova and had grown up with Filip I suspect I wouldn’t think twice about it :)

Anyway, carry on and may we have vivid commentary please so I can follow!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just reading along—not watching, as I’m at work. I think it depends on the brother. If I were Natalie Taschlerova and had grown up with Filip I suspect I wouldn’t think twice about it :)

Anyway, carry on and may we have vivid commentary please so I can follow!
And the Taschlers love you too :laugh:

------

Hannah's new dress is pretty on her, but I preferred her original black and turquoise sparkly dress (sad face)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
By the way, for those who want to continue drowning their shamrock, we are not finished with the Irish interest in this Ice Dance segment just yet.

Milla O'Brien, the girl in the Swiss partnership that ends this segment, is half Finnish and half Irish.

As soon as I saw her surname, I knew fine well that she would have Irish heritage. But when I went into their ISU Bio, I near had a heart-attack as I thought the Place Of Birth line said "Ulster". But, when I looked closer, it was actually "Uster", with no "l". Apparently, it's the 3rd largest town in Zürich canton.

But, it was when I went to her Instgram page that I got the confirmation.

I like the way her parents gave her a Finnish first name to go with the Irish surname. Nice way of honouring both sides of her family.

Haven't seen her and Laurin before, so looking forward to seeing what they are like.

And, of course, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing Alisa sitting with them. :love: :love: :love:

CaroLiza_fan