2022 JGP Courchevel Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Courchevel Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
thank you Celina for showing us you can tango even with both of your shoulders covered :biggrin:

Her shoulders are supposed to be uncovered, but the dress has slipped and her back is uncovered instead.

You know, it would be a nice dress if the collar was around her shoulders rather than down her back.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I was having a nightmare, so I decided to get up and come here... any tragic events so far ? Should I go back to bed?

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
I’m a little behind but I have to say I absolutely love Hannah and Ye! They just have something about them - I’m gutted they switched from Canada to South Korea a couple of years ago as they have so much potential so that would have been good for the future of Canadian ice dance. However, I’m pleased South Korea has such a promising ice dance team now especially since Min/Eaton seem to have sadly disappeared somewhere!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Erm, am I going to be beaten up if I say that I preferred tango Grieg to the music from the other French partnership?

Don't get me wrong, they were both weird (it's French Ice Dance, what do you expect?!) But, Koch / Melnyk's music was weirder than Fradj / Fourneaux's.

Whatever you do, please wait until after the last partnership before doing it. I want to see O'Brien / Wiederkehr!

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I’m a little behind but I have to say I absolutely love Hannah and Ye! They just have something about them - I’m gutted they switched from Canada to South Korea a couple of years ago as they have so much potential so that would have been good for the future of Canadian ice dance. However, I’m pleased South Korea has such a promising ice dance team now especially since Min/Eaton seem to have sadly disappeared somewhere!
We all thank Canada for Hannah and Ye, their loss but our gain ;)