2022 Russian Nationals Novices (Older Age) | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Russian Nationals Novices (Older Age)

LadyB

Record Breaker
I have a soft spot for Rodionova/Karpov. They've been having a really nice season.

LadyB

Record Breaker
It makes me happy to see the future of Russian pair skating seemingly secured. A lot of interesting couples performed here
Kudos to Marinina/Finokhin, they've done their redemption skate and I hope we'll see them soon on the podium again. :clap:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's on now with the boys FS.

Not sure who this is, but they've really taken on the open shirt and a untied tie look really seriously.

He's Arseniy Slovyagin...I like his style!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Very watered down program content for Kirill the elder, and still he wasn't clean. :( Hope nothing is wrong and he will be ok again next season!

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
well it wasn't a full blown disaster skate for Kirill A some bad landings and 2 pops but still far from his best skate I feel like he peaked during the cup stages. It was a smart choice to leave the quads out.

Hopefully next season will be better and he will be back to the form we saw in the Russian cup stages again!:console:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The stream just died, but Semion's second try at the 4T looked awfully off-axis in the air.
ETA: Lol, the tech box is still counting, but no video.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ey, what the heck!!! Just when the most interesting boys are starting!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Well, Semion won't repeat his medal from last year. Better luck next season, though he's aged out of novices I think.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
quads didn't work for him today :( glad he didn' go for a 3Aand normal triples and 3-3 worked out well for him

Hopefully next season goes better for him!