2022 Skate Canada Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Men's Free Skate

Carol1

Medalist
If Project Runway North Macedonia had a challenge to make a shirt inspired by Vera Wang's "black and white" period of designing for Nathan Chen, Gogolev is wearing the losing garment. There's no other rational explanation for it.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ted talking to Kevin about the team event from Sochi 2014.....omg memories. I feel like I'm 18-21 again.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If Project Runway North Macedonia had a challenge to make a shirt inspired by Vera Wang's "black and white" period of designing for Nathan Chen, Gogolev is wearing the losing garment. There's no other rational explanation for it.
or raf gave him one of nathan's rejected costumes.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I am not ready for this. If yesterday’s SP and ladies’ free skates are any indication, then Halloween is coming a few days early.

lady_bee

Medalist
Can I tell you my secret? I have a soft for Canadian boys.
I am going to be quiet so that I won't jinx them:pray:

Warwick360

Medalist
Seems Deniss read my thoughts. He's finally put his hair in a bun. Although, me wondering the odds that it won't last even till the half way of his long.:rolleyes:

Warwick360

Medalist
Normally, I don't feel sorry for anyone for being tall (barring the Guiness World record kind), but in Gogolev, I might have found an exception. :confused: