2022 Trophée Métropole Nice Côte d'Azur | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 Trophée Métropole Nice Côte d'Azur

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
What was going on with Arttu Juusola? He seemed to have long interruption and I checked he had -5 deduction and Tes much lower than what he is able to do. My stream is buffering so much here at countryside so I gave up because of it and the fog.

Mozartistique

On the Ice
Country
France
Seeing this live I was reaaly impressed by the speed of some skaters, especially the top French women Mae, Lea and Maia. I was also really surprised by some great jumping from Luc Economides with the smooth 3A-eu-3S after the halfway mark. Another surprise was the 4lz attempt from Adam, I didn't see him practice it today but he must have felt confident enough to go for it.

What was going on with Arttu Juusola? He seemed to have long interruption and I checked he had -5 deduction and Tes much lower than what he is able to do. My stream is buffering so much here at countryside so I gave up because of it and the fog.
My hypothesisis that the music playing was his junior short program. He stopped when the music started to go wrong. I think he didn't get the chance to perform all elements of the free skate so this explains the low TEC score + the two single Lutz he did were a huge loss of points.

yesterday

Record Breaker
My wild guess at Arttu:
maybe his team submitted both tracks for the FS accidentially, his for the junior FS and the senior FS, which was needed here and he noticed it after the first spin when the music went wrong. Then it took them ages to find the correct track.

TES was lower cause he popped both Lz into single iirc

~~~~
My wild guess at Adam:
they knew with this gap that he was going to win anyway and the team decided to test the free with 4 quads so that he won't have to do this at a GP. So he threw himself into this and got 1/4. Conditions were not ideal as he had to wait the whole day to have a late outing. And he wasn't really under pressure.

Nothing bad happend overall.

~~~~
Shoutout to Sophia Schaller, competing twice today in 2 "back-to-back" disciplines, skating a singles SP and a pairs free, both nearly perfect.
She is in an unbelieveable second position after the SP and grabbed a 4th place together with Livio Mayr in pairs. I think her two skated were less than 2 hours apart?

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thank you about explanation what happened to Arttu. As he finished about 3.20 and according to judges scores he missed two elements totally, there was only 10/12 scored, it must have been junior program music. It probably was team's own mistake and that's why he got -5 deductions. Maybe they did not have right music at all but he decided to finish skating anyway. I think this was his 1st international senior comp but for sure team does not make this mistake next time.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Like yesterday, the fifth and final day in Nice is starting with the girls.

Livestream for the Senior Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the archived livestream (starts during French national anthem):
https://vimeo.com/762970082

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...--------11FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/TMNCA2022/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

fehervari

On the Ice
Taljegard is one of the few ladies I'm not a fan of, but I always enjoy watching her performances. she skates like a logger and I love it

Last edited:

fehervari

On the Ice
vying isn't suggested for Léa Serna. I'm afraid that one day she will have a nervous breakdown

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Jade Hovine got Fs Tes for worlds. Does she have it for Sp?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awww. That was nice. I come over to check if the stream was back, and it was. And just after I posted the reminder post, Elisabetta and Mattia walk across in front of the camera.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
she didn't. she needs more than 5 points yet
You mean she needs 5 more points to get the points for SP? I know she did not get those here, but I was thinking if she had those before, but I suppose she does not. According to result details she got here 57.40 from FS and 53 is the minimum so for FS, so it is done by her. I am interested in this because I think Belgium has 3 spots because of Leona's silver and there are not many international level skaters in Belgium.

fehervari

On the Ice
You mean she needs 5 more points to get the points for SP? I know she did not get those here, but I was thinking if she had those before, but I suppose she does not. According to result details she got here 57.40 from FS and 53 is the minimum so for FS, so it is done by her. I am interested in this because I think Belgium has 3 spots because of Leona's silver and there are not many international level skaters in Belgium.
the minimum is 32. she got 26.79 yesterday, her best is 26.89 (Budapest, 2021). I think Serna is the only one in this field who has the sp minimum. Taljegard and Sauter are close to it

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Currently watching a motobike race, so can't watch my kids LIVE. But, I'll catch up on all of them when the stream is over.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELISE AND LINUS!!! :cheer:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELISABETTA AND MATTIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

fehervari

On the Ice
I am interested in this because I think Belgium has 3 spots because of Leona's silver and there are not many international level skaters in Belgium.
32 points is nothing for Nina Pinzarrone, but now she's injured and has no senior results yet. Hovine's program is suitably strong, just she has to skate it (almost) immaculately, with relative high positive executions. today she improved her best in fs with 22 points, the step will come out also in sp one day