No.
Names
1Jason Brown, Skokie Valley SC

SP: "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone
FS: Schindler's List soundtrack
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?41239
2Nathan Chen, Salt Lake Figure Skating

SP: "La Bohème" performed by Charles Aznavour
FS: "Rocket Man" by Taron Egerton and "Bennie and the Jets" by Elton John, Pink and Logic? or : Selection of Music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, including "Lacrimosa;" choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne?
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?55407
3Artur Dmitriev Jr., Individual Member

SP: "Tricky, Tricky" by Lou Vega
FS: Interstellar soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58659
4Ryan Dunk, Baltimore FSC
SP: Selections from Winter Into Spring
FS: David Bowie Medley
5Mitchell Friess, St. Paul FSC, Inc
SP: "Unchained Melody" by Marc Martel
FS: "Let It Go" and "Hold Back the River" by James Bay
WDTomoki Hiwatashi, DuPage FSC

SP: "Standards" by Leslie Odom Jr.; choreo by Mark Pillay
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58896
6William Hubbart, Champions' Edge SC
SP: Le Temps des Cathedrals by Bruno Pelletier
FS: Caruso by Lucio Falls
7Liam Kapeikis, Wenatchee FSC

SP: "Overture" from Man of La Mancha
FS: Moulin Rouge! soundtrack
8Jimmy Ma, The Skating Club of Boston

SP: "Black Swan" soundtrack by Clint Mansell
FS: "Attack on Titan" by Hiroyuki Sawano
FanFest:
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?68648
9Ilia Malinin, Washington FSC

SP: "Billie Jean" by David Cook; choreo by Nadezhda Kanaeva
FS: "Nobody Knows" by Autograf; "Golden Age" by Woodkid
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/ilia-malinin.89150/
10Yaroslav Paniot, All Year FSC

SP: "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack: "Boogie Shoes" by KC & The Sunshine Band; "You Should Be Dancing" by The Bee Gees; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: Elvis Presley medley: "Heartbreak Hotel;" "Can't Help Falling In Love With You;" "Hound Dog"
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/yaroslav-paniot.87643/
11Sebastien Payannet, Los Angeles FSC
SP: "Power" by Isak Danielson
FS: Love Story v.2 soundtrack by Lola & Hauser and Francis Ali
12Camden Pulkinen, The SC of New York, Inc.

SP: "Come What May" by Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor from Moulin Rouge!
FS: "Besame Mucho" by Il Divo
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?67516
WDEric Sjoberg, Los Angeles FSC

SP: “The Blower’s Daughter” by Damien Rice
FS: Interstellar soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
Fan Fest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/eric-sjoberg.89276/
14Dinh Tran, The Skating Club of San Francisco, Inc

SP: "Malaguena De Lecuona" by Paco de Lucia
FS: "Fly Me To The Moon" performed by Michael Bublé
15Paul Yeung, All Year FSC
SP: "Break My Heart Apart" by FINNEAS
FS: "When I Was Your Man" and "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
16Vincent Zhou, The Skating Club of San Francisco, Inc

SP: "Vincent" by Don McLean, performed by Josh Groban; choreo. by Lori Nichol
FS: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun; "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida
FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?56449

WD Maxim Naumov, The Skating Club of Boston (w/d)

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mitchell has no fan fest. Do they have to be in the ISP to have a fan fest?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
No, but until they either have a Wikipedia, an ISU Bio, or a US fan zone bio, it is difficult to get info.

Anyone who has competed at US qualifiers has a rinkresults profile, and so Mitchell does have one of those:

If a skater interests you, we are happy to have a fan fest for him/her/them;

babyskate

On the Ice
Peacock is not showing the early groups?
Ita coverage starts 2 hours after the actual start. Usually they show the whole event.

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
I love Bruno Mars - but I don't get the composition of this program.

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
Has Jason not arrived in Nashville yet? I love Sinnerman, but would love it better if Jason were skating to it.

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
Interesting...Artur's music choice was a choice. I kinda ain't mad at it. lol

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Jason has been having major travel problems. He has mentioned 3 airlines working to get him there including Air Canada, so we assume he is flying. He expects to arrive this afternoon. Not an ideal situation, but it's what it is. I guess we'll hear the details eventually.

nguyhm

On the Ice
I would definitely have Vincent (if he's on the team) skate the short program for the team event.

Country
Norway
I see. Sorry for asking a stupid question, but is it very unusual with the snowy roads and stuff at this time or is it really bad weather? In Norway unless it´s a really bad storm and it´s very very icy people drive in all weather during the winter. But we are prepared for this weather every winter and they have plow trucks out all the time clearing the roads and salting it and you get a fine if you don´t have winter tires on. If people are not used to drive in that weather I can imagine that it creates big traffic problems though and if if there is lack of plow trucks it could be really difficult even if you have good tires. There was a video going viral in the Norwegian newspaper a few weeks ago, it showed that cars was sliding down the road somewhere in the states and everybody had trouble and was unable to stop. But looking at it I discovered that that the cars didn´t have winter tires on, and I was like - how is it possible to not have that in November/December?

When that said, I don´t like driving in winter myself when it´s icy or snowing, all though I have good winter tires and AWD. So I could totally understand they don´t want to make the drive anyway.

This was slightly :ot:, so forgive me for asking.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I see. Sorry for asking a stupid question, but is it very unusual with the snowy roads and stuff at this time or is it really bad weather? In Norway unless it´s a really bad storm and it´s very very icy people drive in all weather during the winter. But we are prepared for this weather every winter and they have plow trucks out all the time clearing the roads and salting it and you get a fine if you don´t have winter tires on. If people are not used to drive in that weather I can imagine that it creates big traffic problems though and if if there is lack of plow trucks it could be really difficult even if you have good tires. There was a video going viral in the Norwegian newspaper a few weeks ago, it showed that cars was sliding down the road somewhere in the states and everybody had trouble and was unable to stop. But looking at it I discovered that that the cars didn´t have winter tires on, and I was like - how is it possible to not have that in November/December?

When that said, I don´t like driving in winter myself when it´s icy or snowing, all though I have good winter tires and AWD. So I could totally understand they don´t want to make the drive anyway.

The US is very large and climate is dramatically different in the various parts. Up north yes, people will have snow tires and engine heaters. I live in a place where it snows a few times a year. I’ve never owned show tires in my life, do not drive in snow, have never done so and have no intention of learning how. Also I live at the bottom of a hill so if it does snow I am stuck here. I can shovel the bottom of the hill but as I reach the top, which is the part that actually needs to be shoveled I start sliding down the hill because I have no snow boots. It’s perfectly normal for me to get snowed in with 2-3 inches of snow. But if I lived in Michigan I’d be in trouble.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

In Nashville, they are often on the cusp of the jet stream and get a mixture of rain, freezing rain and snow or a combintation of all three. Several days ago there was a significant storm causing all sorts of travel issues. The airlines have been under pressure here post holiday to cope with staff illnesses,, weather around the country and heavy travel. They are still catching up from New Year's travel thus a lot of flight cancellations.

Country
Norway
The US is very large and climate is dramatically different in the various parts. Up north yes, people will have snow tires and engine heaters. I live in a place where it snows a few times a year. I’ve never owned show tires in my life, do not drive in snow, have never done so and have no intention of learning how. Also I live at the bottom of a hill so if it does snow I am stuck here. I can shovel the bottom of the hill but as I reach the top, which is the part that actually needs to be shoveled I start sliding down the hill because I have no snow boots. It’s perfectly normal for me to get snowed in with 2-3 inches of snow. But if I lived in Michigan I’d be in trouble.
Thank you for this, this is very helpful information for making me understand. It´s interesting knowing that it´s not that unusual to not have snow tiles for your car. My tiles for winter are more used then summer actually, I put them on around mid October to be ready for the first snow fall and last year I actually had them on until the end of May because I live a bit high up and there could be a random snow fall from times to times in May. I guess if I didn´t need it I would also not change the tiles and not drive for parts of the winter.