2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Short Program

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
Shame about the lutz, but her interpretation, choreo and commitment was fantastic.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Alina URUSHADZE 🇬🇪

3F+3T
2A
FCSp
3Lz
CCoSp
StSq
LSp

SP: 54.11

This music editing feels like an ice dance program, and I don't necessarily mean that in a good way, but a great skate for her! I'm guessing there were some under/edge calls.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
The stream not liking Korean skaters? :( It's choppy again, albeit not as bad as when Chaeyeon skated.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Seoyoung KIM 🇰🇷

3Lz+2T
3F (fall)
FCSp
2A
StSq
CCoSp
LSp

SP: 53.71 (5th)

This music is soooo weird... we have machine gun Bolero, electric guitar Bolero, random French woman, and who could forget about beatbox Bolero?

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
Has Lara always been so tall?
There were some distracting things, but I always appreciate originality. And I unironically think that there should be some extra points/features for a fall exactly on a beat! It looks much better that a fall outside the rhytm.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Interesting program for Lara..... but since she's keeping her Hitchcock FS, I think this SP is a bit similar to that?
It even had similar claw-hands in the beginning :scratch2:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
And Ahsun skated to my favorite track from La La Land :love2:

Poor girl she still seems to be struggling. It's sad since she was pretty solid as a junior.... Maybe she would've been better off staying as a junior for another season or 2.