2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Short Program

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I wonder if I should click the report button below the stream and complain about the quality. :unsure:
I just did. I was trying to find a complaint button so thanks for pointing it out. I can’t read the language so I just picked a random choice. I wrote in English so hopefully someone understands what I wrote.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I just did. I was trying to find a complaint button so thanks for pointing it out. I can’t read the language so I just picked a random choice. I wrote in English so hopefully someone understands what I wrote.
I just did as well!

I couldn't read the language too (don't even know what it is - Finnish?) and the way the page is formatted doesn't allow me to put it through Google Translate :angry:

I picked the last option, I think it says "Annat" - which I assumed mean "Others" and wrote in English. I even asked for a refund lol.
Not expecting to get my money back, but hopefully if enough angry people complain, they'll have to do something about it.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I just did as well!

I couldn't read the language too (don't even know what it is - Finnish?) and the way the page is formatted doesn't allow me to put it through Google Translate :angry:

I picked the last option, I think it says "Annat" - which I assumed mean "Others" and wrote in English. I even asked for a refund lol.
Not expecting to get my money back, but hopefully if enough angry people complain, they'll have to do something about it.
It does in Swedish...