USA
13Yuma KAGIYAMA
JPN.GIF
JPN

No.
Name
Nation
1Georgii RESHTENKO
SP: "Triple Concerto In C Major, Op. 56: I. Allegro" by Ludwig van Beethoven, The Philadelphia Orchestra, Eugene Ormandy, Isaac Stern, Eugene Istomin & Leonard Rose
FS: "His Name is Napoleon Solo" (The Man from U.N.C.L.E. soundtrack) by Andrew Skeet, Daniel Pemberton, London Chamber Orchestra; "Escape from East Berlin" (The Man from U.N.C.L.E. soundtrack) by Andrew Skeet, Daniel Pemberton, London Chamber Orchestra; "Circular Story" (The Man from U.N.C.L.E. soundtrack) by Andrew Skeet, Daniel Pemberton, London Chamber Orchestra; choreo by Adam Solya
CZE
2Arlet LEVANDI
SP: "Mauvaise journée" by Stromae; choreo by Florent Amodio
FS: "Baikal" by Ibrahim Maalouf; choreo by Benoit Richaud, Florent Amodio
EST
3Makar SUNTSEV
SP: "Moonlight Sonata" by Ludwig van Beethoven
FS: "Ghosts of Japan" by Derek Fiechter; "Taki Burossamu Taki" by That's It; "The Geisha and the Samurai" by Stefan Johansson; "Taki Burossamu Taki" by That's It; "The Way of the Samurai" by Ilan Eshkeri; choreo by Adam Solya
FIN
4Landry LE MAYFRA
5Nika EGADZE
SP: "Ave Maria" by Thomas Spencer-Wortley
FS: "Nature Boy" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack); "Tango de Roxanne" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Eteri Tutberidze; Daniil Gleikhengauz
GEO
6Nikita STAROSTIN
SP: "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps
FS: "I want it that way" and "Larger than life" by the Backstreet Boys, mixed by Hugo Choinard; choreo by Adam Solya
GER
7Lev VINOKUR
SP: "Keeping Me Alive" by Jonathan Roy
FS: "E Luchevan Le Stelle" by Hit Crew Big Band; "E Luchevan Le Stelle" by Frederico Paciotti; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci; Alexei Bychenko
ISR
WDDaniel GRASSLITA
WDMatteo RIZZO
SP: "Derniere Danse:" choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Fix You" by Coldplay; choreo by Luca Lanotte
ITA
8Yuma KAGIYAMA
SP: "Believer" by Imagine Dragons; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Rain, in Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Lori Nichol
JPN
9Nozomu YOSHIOKA
SP: "Lullaby for Sadness" by Eternal Eclipse; "Fate of the Clockmaker" by Eternal Eclipse
FS: Pirates of the Caribbean (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer, Klaus Badelt, Geoffrey Zanelli); choreo by Lori Nichol; Kohei Yoshino
JPN
10Kornel WITKOWSKIPOL
11Milosz WITKOWSKIPOL
12Andrii KOKURA
SP: Put a Spell On You by Screaming, Jay Hawkins
FS: "Casanova" by Nino Rota, Ilan Eshkeri, Johann Strauss, Mike Oldfield; choreo by Dmytro Dmytrenko, Anatoly Evdokimov
UKR
13Camden PULKINEN
SP: "A Different Kind of Love" by Son Lux
FS: "Tosca" by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
USA
14Andrew TORGASHEV
SP: "L'enfer" by Stromae; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Void of Madness" by Muse; choreo by Misha Ge
USA
Goku ENDOUSA

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'm spending what will probably be the last real summer Sunday at the seaside in the land of elektra today, so won't be able to watch. Please cheer on all the cacti for me, especially the ones in 🐈‍⬛, and especially especially Nikita, Nika, and Yuma. :cheer:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm spending what will probably be the last real summer Sunday at the seaside in the land of elektra today, so won't be able to watch. Please cheer on all the cacti for me, especially the ones in 🐈‍⬛, and especially especially Nikita, Nika, and Yuma. :cheer:
where are you? :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Adam is also in coaching team I see. Maybe chances coming as Kotka, his hometown, is small town and there are not many possibilities for studies.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
figure skating is an expensive sport. look at Kornel. he doesn't have the money to buy a new shirt, he's skating in rags
He could do as many others, go to supermarket and buy a black shirt and put some Christmas bling bling to it. In fact, I don't know how is it in other countries, but in Finland it can be found from second hand stores - both shirt and Christmas decorations. (Btw, Makar had different program but had the same shirt as last season).