2023 U.S. Eastern Sectionals & Ice Dance Final | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Eastern Sectionals & Ice Dance Final

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Ooh! Ava seems to have had a bad skate. She finished 2nd in the free skate portion behind Ting. But, she won gold comfortably. So, Ava and Ting join Elsa and Alexa at Nationals. One more Sectionals to go! The leading next three best scores are:

1) Sonja 2) Emilia 3) Wren (If Karen Chen doesn’t compete)

It looks like Sonja has a chance. She just needs for no more than four athletes to surpass 157, to qualify for Nationals 🤞
Pacific tonight! Back to yard work in the snow for now

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
What kind of injury? I didn’t hear anything. I thought her long today was quite good. She is such a beautiful skater.
I am sorry but I have to feel my sourses are "close to the sourse" and it would not be right to reveal what I know. If she told you she is fine and dandy, then let that stand. She of course tweeted in Dec 2019 she had two right foot/ankle injuries and elected to not go to nats 2020

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
I am sorry but I have to feel my sourses are "close to the sourse" and it would not be right to reveal what I know. If she told you she is fine and dandy, then let that stand. She of course tweeted in Dec 2019 she had two right foot/ankle injuries and elected to not go to nats 2020
I don’t know her, but just knew I hadn’t read anything on social media. Either way, I’m glad she was able to qualify to Nationals, she’s a beautiful skater.