2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan

Skating91

Medalist
The combo was a little hard for her but she landed it. She has survived a big growth spurt this season.

Wow 72! Deserved!!

Such a beautiful skater with quads the clear best in the world. I don't think quads will ever come though.

Arwen17

Final Flight
Ksenia KUBRINA
Omsk region, SSHOR No. 35

Google chrome translates her club "ОМС" into "Compulsory medical insurance". What the heck?

Arwen17

Final Flight
I really like the top of Ksenia's outfit, but the bottom is a strange cut. It looks like less like shorts and more like the bottom of a ballet leotard with no skirt.

Arwen17

Final Flight
Here's the answer ;)

I would recommend not using Google for any languages with a non-Latin script.

lol well the others are just getting translated into 3 english letters or into "st petersburg". That's the only one that is taking 3 letters and turning it into 3 words "compulsory medical insurance" and I'm wondering what in the world is going on with that.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
lol well the others are just getting translated into 3 english letters or into "st petersburg". That's the only one that is taking 3 letters and turning it into 3 words "compulsory medical insurance" and I'm wondering what in the world is going on with that.
It's not her club by the way, just shortening the region to three letters. The club is SSHOR No. 35.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The way Anna is one of the older skaters here (born in early 2009), but looks tiny next to some of the skaters who are younger or almost exactly the same age as her is very funny to me 😂

Remilia

On the Ice
hmm, Lena would be in first if she'd went clean :bang: oh well, will be interesting to see what happens in the free with her and Lukashova