2024 World Championships Free Dance | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2024 World Championships Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Banter : I recognize young Celestino Brother, junior Ice dance right there at the ceremony

icewhite

Record Breaker
I'm ready for the top 3 teams here to call it quits with all due respect for their talents they have all had numerous chances to medal at the Olympics and failed and i'd like to see these younger teams duke it out and get the shot at the podium. Average age of these teams in 2 years in Milan will be 35 how would we like that in singles.

it's not a problem if skaters are judged by what they do and not by their reputation

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I'm ready for the top 3 teams here to call it quits with all due respect for their talents they have all had numerous chances to medal at the Olympics and failed and i'd like to see these younger teams duke it out and get the shot at the podium. Average age of these teams in 2 years in Milan will be 35 how would we like that in singles.
Lajoie/Lagha are already catching up. I think from the next season we will see the similar rise from Carreira/Ponomarenko, Demouguet/Le Mercier, Davis/Smolkin, Lim/Quan and both Czech teams

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also applauding the choir, as did Madi and Evan (nice touch).

I don't know the Japanese national anthem well enough to say, but they did a great job with O Canada and the Star Spangled Banner.

Montréal has really done these Worlds right:rock:

Andrina

Rinkside
What excites me most is that there were no crazy inflated scores tonight unlike last year. The best free dance got only 133 points which is far from the world record...

P.S.: of course, I don't care about fair judging, I just hope the crazy scores are spared for potentially returning P/C

Sabsi

On the Ice
Well at least you can all count on beating me as I keep finding new and creative ways to mess up my picks. If you want to know what the results will NOT be just check out my picks.
Thanks for the pro advice 😬💕