Anyone going? | Golden Skate

Anyone going?

Lanie

On the Ice
Is anyone going to Worlds? I've managed to convince my parents, so we're looking into tickets, flight, etc etc.

Hi John - I'll get there somehow. I sent you a PM about more economical hotels with easy transportation to the arena.

Joe

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I really want to go, but live too far away. :frown: Oh well, at least I've been to COI three times. And better yet, I've met my hero, John Kerry. But I'll be watching the Olympics.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I convinced my parents, so we went to that site and got tickets to the Ladies FS and the exhibition. Can't wait!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you have absolutely no idea how much I want to go to Worlds... I love Canada and would love to visit again... and I'd love to see some international skating! LOL

Toni - This is a wonderful time for you to see the international aspect of figure skating. It is a different ambience than in the US. See if you can find a way.

Joe

Vash01

Medalist
Lanie said:
Is anyone going to Worlds? I've managed to convince my parents, so we're looking into tickets, flight, etc etc.

I am going. I have not bought the airline ticket yet, but I will, very soon.

Vash

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Looking for a roommate!!

Have decided to go to Worlds (Calgary) and am looking for someone who would like to share a room - preferably at the official hotel - but haven't even looked into a room yet and have no idea what's available.

Am interested in going probaby the better part of the entire week and will arrive no later than Monday 20th - and stay until Sunday.

Let me know - thanks!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Toni - This is a wonderful time for you to see the international aspect of figure skating. It is a different ambience than in the US. See if you can find a way.

Joe

There's no way I could afford the airfare much less tickets to the event and hotel and food... that's just too much right now...

I'll have to settle for COI this summer... and then 2010 Olympics for skating lol

Snowflake3939

Rinkside
If anyone still needs accomodation, Lois and I still have one bedroom of our two bedroom suite available for the week. PM me for details.

JayneKR

Spectator
Worlds -

I'll be there. Trying to figure out what to pack. It's supposed to snow and be colder than I'm used to.