Did Nikolai really? | Golden Skate

Did Nikolai really?

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Leave his pregnant wife for Shae Lynn!

Any clarification?

Was it mentioned in any articles, interviews?

Well since freaking no one is responding in this thread PM me atleast? :mad:

Last edited:

Antilles

Medalist
I honestly don't know. I heard rumours to that extent, but that's it. I try not to speculate about the private lives of skaters.

lulu

Final Flight
Why don't you ask Nikolai himself?:p

Seriously, does it really matter one way or the other?:rolleye:

valuvsmk

Rinkside
novaspacedout said:

Any clarification?

In the past you have already spammed several discussion boards about this topic already. Do you have the slightest clue how much your behavior causes you to appear to be a "troll"?

A word of advice - please make the effort to research the topic yourself if you are really so interested in other people's private business (yes, there are posts related to this subject that you could research - whether or not they are accurate, I have no idea).

novaspacedout said:

Any clarification?

What is provoking these questions?

Joe

Kasey

Medalist
Re: Re: Did Nikolai really?

Joesitz said:
What is provoking these questions?

Joe

Joe, I think in another thread someone mentioned they did not like Shae as much because of the gossip regarding her and Nikolai. That may be where the questions come from.

Kasey

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
We had hoped to keep this, a private matter, PRIVATE. But since it is being brought up again hopefully this will put it to rest for good. Nikolai left me ( I was not pregnant) for Rgirl (who is not pregnant). There, the secret is out. Hopefully now everyone can now get on with their lives and allow us to live ours. BTW who is Shae?
:D :D :D :D

(singing "I Will Survive") Piel

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But Piel, you conveniently left out the affair that Shae and I had after I left you. The only reason Nikolai wanted to be with you in the first place was to try to get closer to me, not Shae.

Unbeknownst to him (and you), Shae and I had been eyeing each other for quite some time.

I really don't want to rehash all of my private affairs in public - it's so painful and the true story in it's entirety never seems to get quite right.:rolleye:

berthes ghost

Final Flight
The only person who can answer this question correctly is Nikoli's unborn child, who used to post here with the user name "Fetal Attraction", but left in a huff one day when he read too many "I think Shae is so purty!" posts.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
berthes, you're wouldn't be holding Nicolai's unborn child hostage with michelle's nose would you?

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Can somebody please be serious here? I just want to see an article or something; but I cannot find any on this site or FSU! Where do I get one? Can someone check the Archives on FSU or here and find it? I tried really hard but nothing was found in my search! Is there any links to a website that has interviews or articles about Nikolai on them? I tried searching for them for 8 hours last week and nothing came up except stuff I already know about him! Honestly! I would appreciate some help from anyone here! I cannot go and ask Nikolai himself because (1. I have been very sick for a week with painfull coughing atleast 20 times a minutes. My ribs are aching like hell, more ears, nose and throat are sore and raw from this nasal dripping I have been having. I have never been this sick before atleast the fever is gone. (2. The cost! Do you know I cannot drive yet though I am 16, I was to lazy to get a liscence. Plus gas in so bloody espensive $2 minimum here in Vermont. I cannot do this. So just some people tell me the truth; well atleast something close to it?

I just want these few answers answered!

1. Was Nikolai Morozov ever married?

From what I have heard in FSU. He was married to a French ice dancer named Caroline and they had a daughter in 2001 supposedly named Gabrielle,a nd she has beens een with Nikolai and Shae Lynn. Is that stamement true? So his wife wasn't pregnant when he started dating Shae Lynn! Right! Wrong! I also heard he married her just to get a green card! :eek:

Well??? Any clarification? I am still here you all know!

A word of advice - please make the effort to research the topic yourself if you are really so interested in other people's private business (yes, there are posts related to this subject that you could research - whether or not they are accurate, I have no idea).

Originally posted by valuvsmk

VALUVSMK I looked in about 20 messageboards all over the web using ezboard! Maybe I need to look elsewhere to find my answers! Where did you see this before? Because I cannot find it here at all! I would like to knwo where a reliable source is! This has been bugging me for a while now and I would like to get this off my back along with my sickness! I met Nikolai before (at Skate America 2003) and he was very sweet, and he and Shae Lynn were sooo cute together! I think they are just the cutest couple ever, and they were in the section right next to ours! So I got to see alot of them there! I am going again and I am NOT asking Nikolai about his personale life. Sureit'll probably go like this:

Me: "HI"
Nicky: "Hello"
Me: "Did you leave your really leave your pregnant wife for Shae Lynn?"
Nicky: "Maybe I did! So what it's none of your buisness you whiny little fan! I wouldn't tell you such a thing! You'll... you'll probably sell it to a tabloid or something! (sobs in Shae Lynn's arms)
Me: "Sorry Nicky!"
Nicky: "No. I have done wrong! My love life... my choreography it all sucks!!! WAHAHAHAHAH! (sobs into his trademark long coat)"
Shae Lynn: "AWWW!!!! Let's drink some vodka and wash all the worries away."
Nicky: "Absolut"
Shae Lynn: "Absolut-ely"
Me: "Sorry"

Bad eh... (cough). I think I shouldn't do that, though that was totally out of person. I mean is that human? That conversation is totally impossible! Plus Nikolai is pretty hot!!! I wouldn't dare ask such a question to someone's face. This is exactly why I am asking YOU not HIM! Because I am not asking his face! Plus if he did get with Shae Lynn while his wife was still pregnant (if she was) They started dating in about 2002. The kid was probably born by then 2001 i.e.! So does anyone here know anything about this situation involving Mr. Nikolai Morozov and Poor Ms. Shae-Lynn Bourne. :confused:

Lee

Rinkside
Um....why do you care?

Perhaps you're not getting what you think are 'serious' answers because people here have some sense of decorum to NOT go poking into other people's private lives. Unless you are directly involved -- and you haven't identified yourself as Shae, Nikolai or his ex(?)-wife -- you're likely to not get much of an answer you'd like on a public message board.

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Well I am fan who met them once. There that makes me linked to them! I just need clarification and I won't bother with it anymore.:cry:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The only ones who can tell you the absolute truth are thje people involved. It is no one elses business. Being as fan even one who has met them does not entitle you to the details of their private life.. It is not healthy to be this concerned about someone elses personal life. Take care of that cold.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
We've all heard different rumors... no one's heard it from either Shae or Nikolai so anything we say could end up becoming not true and you don't want to believe one thing about a person and find out that you grossly misjudged them because of some rumor.

I guess what we're all trying to tell you is... this board does not encourage the rumor mill....

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I understand curiosity and nosiness even if it really isn't appropriate. I outgrew it and so will you. Now, I can't tell you that you can't find the dirt because people are too high minded. If some people had anything beyond what you've found, it would be all over certain boards. I think you've read what's generally known. There may have been more at the time but that's no longer available. Plus, with a little kid involved, many mature people are reluctant to get that going again.

You will just have to accept the great mysteries of life. If it helps, you can be sure that-

Morosov did some things that were right and some things that were wrong.

The same is true for his wife, Shae, me [though not with Morosov], and everyone on this board.

The baby is completely innocent, but it's only a matter of time.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
SusanBeth brings up a good point

while the child is a baby and isn't reading... it someday will and really do you want this discussion to be something that it could one day find? The net saves things that other's forget...

I'd hate to be the kid who finds out online about a parent's affair... ya know?