Did Nikolai really? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Did Nikolai really?

Puce

Rinkside
why not just use a search engine and do the research yourself, nova? why go from message board to message board expecting others to do all the work for you?

berthes ghost

Final Flight
why not just use a search engine and do the research yourself, nova? why go from message board to message board expecting others to do all the work for you?
That's very harsh. Perhaps you just don't like the question. Anyways, search engines only turn up so much. Message boards are for information sharing, and quite often there is someone who will say something like "Oh, I remember she said it on Leno right after the Olys" or something like that, that will greatly focus your search. Several times I've seen posters quote from articles thay have saved that are no longer available from the source, etc... It a valuable source of information, so don't get all snide. If you don't like the question, say so. :sheesh:

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Thanks berthes ghost for being considerate of my fragile feelings! I think I will go forth and try to find if msomebody has it sved and can email them to me. I did research the subject for 4 hours last night in hope of finding some dirt; though i did find some nice pics of Nikolai! I think he is quite good looking! :love: I did some research myself but my labor was fruitless. None but information that is already within my mind. I suppose I shall broaden my search to other realms. I know that somewhere in this great web universe there is some who withold the knowledge I seek. Thanks for the encouragement again berthes ghost! I think I will do some more research myself! :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The most surprising thing I learned through this thread is that Rgirl is not pregnant!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (she never ceases to amaze me) and that we are all not very serious here.:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

gezando

Final Flight
Nova your question was "Did Nikolai leave his pregnant wife for Shae Lynn"

When I was at Reading PA 03, some friends were passing a skating magazine (forgot the name) with a small blurp on Shae Lynn. The writer of that blurp identified Nikolai as Shae Lynn's boyfriend. I respect their privacy, but since a skating magazine had printed the news of those 2 dating, I decided to post it.

I am quite sure by Oct 03, the baby was born.

Of course the only ones who know the absolute truth are the involved parties.

Last edited:

thvudragon

On the Ice
I guess I'll post something too. In an interview with a Russian paper, Nikolai basically mentioned the following, proving that he was dating Shae-Lynn in the Olympic season.

He addressed the issue of jealousy that he would give B&K better programs than FP&M because Shae-Lynn was his girlfriend during the Oly season and basically said it was untrue, stating something along the lines that FP&M new what they wanted when they came to him and TT with their music choice. Anyone want to try to find it?

TV

thvudragon

On the Ice
Okay, here's a Werner article about the 02 Olympics, stating that Shae-Lynn lived with Nikolai and was dating him at that point. Discuss the validity as you will.

http://www.arthurwerner.narod.ru/edance.html
The Canadians Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz had the real chances for the medal, but unfortunately they weren't able to skate any dance without mistakes. Their free dance was really very good, but literally in the last seconds Victor fell on ice with his partner and left a medal for the Italians. The Eurosport's and other channels commentators often repeated the fact that Shae-Lynn lives with her coach and choreographer Nikolai Morozov, and that probably Victor had Appeared to be the "third is an odd". The fact of living together is known, so it's possible that enamored Nikolai really paid too little attention to the partner of his girlfriend. At least Victor's sad face expression, which he kept from the first dance till the last one, witnesses that the relations in the group are far from the ideal.

TV

NURSEGAL

Rinkside
WHAT SHOWS??

In your posts u say come to the shows this weekend....what shows..... i dont find a website for the rink anymore, please bring me up to speed... thanks

Last edited:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Sure Nursegal:

There are supposed to be two shows this weekend in Newington - Friday and Saturday nights. Peter Tchernyshev will skate. As will some top dance teams, some local skaters, and Shae-Lynn Bourne. Price is $30 per ticket. I'm going to try and make Saturday's show.

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Re: WHAT SHOWS??

NURSEGAL said:
In your posts u say come to the shows this weekend....what shows..... i dont find a website for the rink anymore, please bring me up to speed... thanks

This is the link for the Newington Arena:

http://www.newingtonarena.com/

The show is mentioned at the bottom of the screen.

Nan

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
I heard you can find pics of nikolai and Sha elynn with his daughter. Where? can i get them? If you know or have them can I see please? Anyone there?

Last edited:

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
lulu said:
Why don't you ask Nikolai himself?:p

Seriously, does it really matter one way or the other?:rolleye:

Exactly! It's not like that is unusual... people leave people all the time, doesn't make it right... but that is life.