Does Kimmie look like her Dad.... | Golden Skate

Does Kimmie look like her Dad....

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think she looks more like her Mother, especially the eyes. Kimmie is just a younger, slimmer version IMO.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
merrywidow said:
I think she looks more like her Mother, especially the eyes. Kimmie is just a younger, slimmer version IMO.

I agree. She does have the same shape face as her dad.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:rofl: MM, that is so funny after remembering your comments on eyebrows!!!!?

I think she has a little of both in looks, but the smile seems a little dad while the loving eyes come from Mom - of course!:p

Was that sappy enough for you all?;)

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
I agree she definitely looks like her dad but the eyes come from mom. Nice looking family.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Thanks, Mathman!

Did you all hear the laugh Kimmie got when she said "Oh, and Worlds wasn't that bad, either" ?:laugh:

MsLutzy

Rinkside
I think she has her dad's nose and forehead as well ;)

Michelle in that video is adorable, never thought skating and beaches/swimming could be combined this way!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She certainly has her dad's high forehead.

Dee

soogar

Record Breaker
Kimmie definitely looks like her dad. Hope for her sake that she stays around her mother's height b/c dad is quite tall.

Bill508

Rinkside
IMHO Kimmie will look great by the next Olympics when she's 20yo. Right now she's a spindley 16 yr old teen. She'll fill out in the next few years but not fatish like Emily.

dizzydi7

On the Ice
Does Kimmie look like her Dad

I think Kimmie looks like both parents. Her eyes belong to Mom.

Idleracer, no fair comparing Michelle Kwan at any age to Kimmie. I doubt we will ever see again another skater like Michelle.

Kimmie won the World Championship this year because she skated best at that competition.

Dizzy

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Bill508 said:
IMHO Kimmie will look great by the next Olympics when she's 20yo. Right now she's a spindley 16 yr old teen. She'll fill out in the next few years but not fatish like Emily.
I agree that Kimmie will be quite the looker in a few years, but I am APPALLED that you would call Emily "fatish." She is anything but fat! She may not be a twig like Sasha or Alissa, but she has muscle, not fat.

shine

Record Breaker
dizzydi7 said:
I think Kimmie looks like both parents. Her eyes belong to Mom.

Idleracer, no fair comparing Michelle Kwan at any age to Kimmie. I doubt we will ever see again another skater like Michelle.

Kimmie won the World Championship this year because she skated best at that competition.

Dizzy
Huh? What exactly is so special about that California Girl number she did or the skating in it that Meissner cannot compare to?

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
shine said:
Huh? What exactly is so special about that California Girl number she did or the skating in it that Meissner cannot compare to?

IMO, Michelle in the "California Girls" number is simply too different from Kimmie for a comparison to be much more than apples and oranges.