Dutch Figure Skating 2022-2023 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Dutch Figure Skating 2022-2023

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
At Coupe du Printemps Lucca Dijkhuizen (basic novice girls) won the competition. I also have the video linked:

The Dutch jr women Had Sharon Luit as sole Dutch participant who was 24th. the other Dutch girls at this level had withdrawn.

Tge Dutch advanced novice girls were 22nd, 24th, 27th and 29th out of 29 girls.

At the Abu Dhabi Classic Trophy there was a girl who was 4th at advanced novice lever (Latest info from @CaroLiza_fan as my computer won't let me see the scores because it seems to be unsafe) who used to live in the Netherlands called Elisa Maria Westerhof.

Last edited:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Both Dutch pairs did quite well at the WC in Saitama. Not enough to get two spots again next year, but both couples got to do their FS at least. Nika and Dmitry were at a WC for the first time and ended as 20th (18th SP, 19th FS) while Daria and Michel were 13th (12th in SP, 12th in FS). Well done all of you! :cheer: :clap:

I'll have to play catch up because I was fast asleep when the FS took place!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I am a little sad.

I was pleased with the results of the pairs but the rest of the competition did not go so well. Lindsay ended in 22nd place and although that's with both a SP and a FS, she usually climbs up with the FS. Not this time. I think she is a little tired, and therefore I'm still cheering. :hap10: But I hope next season will be a little better!

And with ID? Sadly Chelsea and Sherim will only do a RD. They were 31st, and that's just not enough. I am happy they were present, but that is all. :dance3:I hope to see them again!