If he can't do it, Matthew can!

Matthew, Matthew, he's our man!
If he can't do it -- no one can!!

:)

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Lysacek is currently battling fatigue-related health problems. He's on antibiotics for a bacterial infection, still has some fluid in his lungs and chest pains when he's skating. Let's hope he has the ability to overcome yet still more health issues following his sickness at the Olympics.

Good Luck Evan!!

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Evan, Evan, he's our man!
If he can't do it, Johnny can!

Johnny, Johnny, he's our man!
If he can't do it, Matthew can!

Matthew, Matthew, he's our man!
If he can't do it -- no one can!!

:)

:laugh: Good cheer.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
I was scared at first with Evan's qualifying scores, but after everyone went he seems to be in good position. He's just behind Oda and still within striking distance of Lambiel.

Go Evan :biggrin:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
LOL! Lambiel will have to have several HUGE mistakes, and Lysacek skate the performances of his life to pass him.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
EvanLysacekFan said:
No, if Evan has the skate of his life he'll win.

And you really have no business posting here, darling.

Get real dreamer. Evan even with his best skate is not capable of a 160, Lambiel can even correct some small mistakes he had in the qualifying skate. Stephane with his best short can be over 80. He is already close to 6 points ahead. We are talking atleast 3 or 4 falls for Evan to have any chance even with the performance of his life.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
You have an Evan obsession too if you have the actual nerve to think with the performance of his life he would automaticaly make up 6 points on a clean Lambiel to win the gold. That is shameful, disgusting and lacking in any merit. Come up with a half plausable explanation how he would do this and I might leave this thread.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
You can stay if you want, but I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Why don't you just admit you want to molest Evan and be done with it?

By invading the cheering thread of a player you don't like, you're only showing how "shameful, disgusting, and lacking in any merit" you are.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Still waiting on that explanation how Evan with the performances of his life would make up 6 points in the short and long on a clean Lambiel? Of course even you know that theory is RIDICULOUS, and that is why you could not even attempt to come up with an explanation are safely taking yourself out. Smart idea.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
If I explained, you would come up with another bullshit post in order to accomplish your own goal in life - trashing Evan.

I would rather play with my toes.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
:biggrin: Well you already claimed to not respond to another thing I said and you have done so 3 times since, you are truly a man/woman of your word.

The reason you dont come up with an explanation is because you cant, you threw out a ridiculous statement with no basis to back it up, you expected I would not contest it, which I did, and now you cant back it up. Oh well, your own foot in your own mouth.