Evan Lysacek Cheering Thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Evan Lysacek Cheering Thread

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
Well, this is the last cheering thread I'm going to make. It seems too many people on this board are too stupid and disrespectful to leave threads where they don't belong alone.

Jasper

Final Flight
From ISU website: "Reigning World bronze medallist Evan Lysacek (USA) stepped out of his triple Lutz and subsequently didn’t credit for a combination. He is in seventh place (105.25 points)."

That's why Buttle got higher TES. Thanks.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
Jasper said:
From ISU website: "Reigning World bronze medallist Evan Lysacek (USA) stepped out of his triple Lutz and subsequently didn’t credit for a combination. He is in seventh place (105.25 points)."

That's nice?

I know you're an Evan fan so I'll forgive you for coming in and touting another skater. I know you only did it to get at me personally. :)

harmonie

Rinkside
Just ignore this kind of childish behaviour, EvanFan...

Speaking of Evan, he has had a tough season, plagued by injury and sickness, and seems just worn out.
Let's hope he finds in himself the energy to fight back today, and then I hope he will rest and fully recover.

GO EVAN GO!!!!

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
EvanLysacekFan said:
Jasper said:
]From ISU website: "Reigning World bronze medallist Evan Lysacek (USA) stepped out of his triple Lutz and subsequently didn’t credit for a combination. He is in seventh place (105.25 points)."

That's nice?

I know you're an Evan fan so I'll forgive you for coming in and touting another skater. I know you only did it to get at me personally. :)

Somebody was trying to explain to why why Evan did get a higher score since you did not seem to understand why his score was lower than you expected. Somebody was trying to give INFORMATION!

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
slutskayafan21 said:
Somebody was trying to explain to why why Evan did get a higher score since you did not seem to understand why his score was lower than you expected. Somebody was trying to give INFORMATION!

:rofl: :rofl:

Classic...

new_europe2006

Rinkside
I'd love to see Evan have the skate of his life and I'd love for him to be the best American finisher like he has been at many international competitions recently.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
slutskayafan21 said:

No, he's an ex-boyfriend of mine and was trying to get under my skin.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
new_europe2006 said:
I'd love to see Evan have the skate of his life and I'd love for him to be the best American finisher like he has been at many international competitions recently.

I feel like he will be the best American finisher, and I also hope he has the skate of his life. You never know what will happen. :)

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
Well, I don't know if that was the skate of Evan's life, but it was amazing. Landed the quad, and just went on a tear from there. Amazing stuff. I'm so proud of him and happy for him. Even if he doesn't medal, that was wonderful to watch.

MsLutzy

Rinkside
I'm so happy for Evan, he must be feeling so excited right now. To have defended his Worlds title while battling such a major bout of illness is nothing easy. He also never fails to amaze me when he pulls of these spectacular long programs to give us a nice last impression. I love this program.

Congrats again to Evan! He deserved it.