Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

lanadd

On the Ice
wow well Dubriel and Lauzon their somewhere in time freeskate is absolutely gorgeous!

Wow the future of Canadian Dance is definately good, the only two teams to ever win World Medals in the last few years from Canada are Shae Lynn Bourne and Viktor Kraatz and Marie France-Dubriel and Patrice Lauzon so yeah that's pretty awesome for Canada.

Maybe Marie France-Dubriel and Patrice Lauzon will win the second world title for Canada.

Nobody is deniyng that Canada is a strength in Dance (like Russia,USA....) and its federation is very strong also(which can be very important)
and yes maybe D/L will win the second world tittle but i don't believe it will be this year. But in 2008 when D/S retire probably they will be the heavy favorites:rock:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The technical scores are NOT the most important ones. The judges use the Component scores to place the skaters and they can make up for glitches in technical by giving high PCS scores. That's why D/L outscored V/M on every component by about one whole point, which added up to more than a 5-point victory.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nobody is deniyng that Canada is a strength in Dance (like Russia,USA....) and its federation is very strong also(which can be very important)
and yes maybe D/L will win the second world tittle but i don't believe it will be this year. But in 2008 when D/S retire probably they will be the heavy favorites:rock:

I don't think so. DomShabs' scores have gone up and up with each competition this year, while D/L's are slowly declining. Watch for DomShabs to finish on the podium at Worlds this year--I wouldn't even be shocked to see them finish 2nd behind Denkova/Staviiski. Then I think DomShabs will be World Champs in 2008, 2009 and far into the future.

D/L's one chance to win Worlds was 2006.

lanadd

On the Ice
I don't think so. DomShabs' scores have gone up and up with each competition this year, while D/L's are slowly declining. Watch for DomShabs to finish on the podium at Worlds this year--I wouldn't even be shocked to see them finish 2nd behind Denkova/Staviiski. Then I think DomShabs will be World Champs in 2008, 2009 and far into the future.

D/L's one chance to win Worlds was 2006.

Yes but D/L have had already their meteoric rise right after they became the 1 canadian couple.And yes nobody is denying that the Russian fed. is the most powerful one from the american and the canadian one