French National Championships - 15-17 Dec 2022 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

French National Championships - 15-17 Dec 2022

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I should be getting ready for my evening meal, but my kids are up first. So, I'm delaying eating until they are finished!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELISE AND LINUS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They got out of sync on the second set of Twizzles. But, everything else was faultless in my eyes!

I just cannot get over how good these two are so early into their career together. They are going to be causing upsets for some of the more experienced partnerships that are still to come.

They score 51.01 points. But, as they are the first partnership to go, we will have to wait and see how that is.

:cheer: WELL DONE ELISE AND LINUS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

icetug

Medalist
I just dropped by to see how Loicia and Theo were doing. And wow, they were great. Only less than a point behind Evgenia and Geoffrey. France has two spots for Euros and Worlds I believe?

yesterday

Record Breaker
Hmm just klicked on the stream link and it says "live" and started right in the replays of Kovalevs FS and their KnC :scratch2:
Weird things happening.
It won't let me rewind nor go forward.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there a stream ? Men should be on the ice?

https://www.sportenfrance.com/

But, the Men's FS isn't due to start for another 25m or so.

There are currently dozens of people on the ice! Well, 9 girls in beautiful black dresses, and 4 bare-chested guys in white trousers.

The Synchro competitions were supposed to finish last night. Could it be a Theatre On Ice competition that isn't on the Entries / Results page? After all, it was the French Championships where I first came across that category.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My goodness. I just flicked over again, and they were showing a close-up shot of one of the guys. And the whole left-hand side of his face was covered in blood. :eek:

I hope it looks worse than it actually is.

Well, he must be getting checked out, because they are now waiting for their results and there are only 3 guys with the girls.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There have been other competitions happening already today (we just had some speed skating), but we are now here for the chaos category! :devil:

Livestream for the Senior Men's FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.sportenfrance.com/

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...-------101FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/Elites2022/SEG002.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
So whats next:

Swiss women FS

14:48:50 - 14:56:00 6 Shaline RÃœEGGER ZOE 5 45.48
14:56:00 - 15:03:10 7 Yasmine YAMADA ZUE 4 55.46
15:03:10 - 15:10:20 8 Kimmy REPOND ELS 3 58.51
15:10:20 - 15:17:30 9 Sarina JOOS ZOE 2 59.52
15:17:30 - 15:24:40 10 Livia KAISER DUB 1 60.46

vs French men FS:

I think I stay here for Andrej Kokura if they start in time which do not seem to happen, but then definitely for best Swiss ladies, then will return here.

But the best skaters also (Kevin, Adam...) are in the same time as 4Continents women free. So I probably go there.

Lot of thinking today, also keeping in mind which stream can be replayed later.
So these on Youtube probably yes, but there is no guarantee...

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Xan ROLS just skated to the official Paris 2024 music which we could see at Tokio 2021 closing ceremony with all these people under Eiffel towel waving with French flags and Air France elite forces creating the Frech flag on the sky.
Really really great piece of music!