Game, Set, Match: The ATP/WTA thread | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Game, Set, Match: The ATP/WTA thread

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Dominic Thiem just retired from match with Del Potro in 1/8 final of US Open. :(

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Dominic Thiem just retired from match with Del Potro in 1/8 final of US Open. :(

Yeah, the only match of his I had time to watch on this US Open :( I hope he'll be okay, something was wrong with his tight, I think?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yeah, the only match of his I had time to watch on this US Open :( I hope he'll be okay, something was wrong with his tight, I think?
No, his right knee is injured (source: Austrian newspaper). :(

deedee1

Record Breaker
Sorry about Thiem... He's been playing great this season, but seems injury(ies) is bothering him lately.

I have been watching Wawrinka-Marchenko while awaiting Kei's game. OT but why does Stan wear pink???

deedee1

Record Breaker
Kei! :rock: Finally! :rock::rock:

The best game of his against Andy I've seen so far. :cool: Many congrats and good luck at Semifinal US Open! :hap10:

deedee1

Record Breaker
The more I watch Monfils and Nishikori play, the more I love them! :)
Though it seems a long shot for them to beat the current #1 and #3, good luck to Gael and Kei tonight. :hap10:
Starts 4am in my time :yahoo: but I will stay awake. :dance3:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
FYI: Thiem obviously only has an inflammation in his right knee and should be back in no time.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
And Wawrinka won US Open. Third year in a row won a Slam, and third different Slam. Impressive. I wonder if next year he'll complete a Career Slam :biggrin: