Programs for 2013-2014 season | Page 60 | Golden Skate

Programs for 2013-2014 season

twizzgirl

Rinkside
Bent/MacKeen ARE Juniors! I am sure they will grow into their program and into their abilities as ice dancers. I have seen them live the last two years and they have really progressed and are very finished most of the time. Its also fairly early in the season though I guess the JGP will be beginning soon.

There is something about her feet that bothers me, they are not always pointed and they seem to be slightly long....her lines are not always 100% nice. but other tan that they have a promising season!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Dancers appearing at JGP Riga or who are listed as alternates to JGP Riga, from ISU bios (if, in fact, the bios were updated)

Daria Korotitskaya & Makxim Spodirev UKR
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Quickstep: Jumpin' Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Foxtrot: Fever performed by Michael Buble
Quickstep Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 Rotting Romance performed by Benny Richter and Marc Terenzi

Lorraine McNamara & Quinn Carpenter USA
Choreographer Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Foxtrot: Bublitchki performed by The Barry Sisters
Quickstep: Chiribim Chiribom performed by The Barry Sisters Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 Discombobulate (from "Sherlock Holmes" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
The Godfather Waltz by Nino Rota
Discombobulate (from "Sherlock Holmes" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

Elliana Progrebinsky & Ross Gudis USA
Coach Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak & Dmitri Ilin
Choreographer Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Foxtrot: Pink Panther (soundtrack) by Henry Mancini
Quickstep: Jumping at the Woodside by Chacra Music Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 El Conquistador by Maxime Rodriguez
Para Mi Nicole by Esperaza
El Conquistador by Maxime Rodriguez

Kaitlyn Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker USA
Coach: Pasquale Camerlengo, Anjelika Krylova
Choreographer: P. Camerlengo, A. Krylova, M. Scali
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Quickstep: Happy Feet
Foxtrot: It Had To Be You by Harry Connick
Quickstep: Sing, Sing, Sing Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 J'y suis jamais alle (from "Amelie" soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen
Comptine d'un autre ete - L'Apres (from "Amelie" soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen
La Noyee (from "Amelie" soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen
Sur le fil (from "Amelie" soundtrack) by Yann Tiersen

Sara Gislandi & Giona Terzo Ortenzi ITA
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Quickstep: Putting on the Ritz
Charleston Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 The Kid by Carl Davis
City Lights by Carl Davis
Nonsense Song by Carl Davis

Reka Staudt & Mate Staudt HUN
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Foxtrot: Sixteen Tons by Tom Jones
Quickstep: It don't mean a thing Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 All That Jazz (from Chicago soundtrack)

Estelle Elizabeth & Romain Le Gac FRA
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Slow Fox Maddest Kind of Love by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Quickstep: King of Swing by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 Bamboleo by Gypsy Kings
Habla Me by Gypsy Kings
Volare by Gypsy Kings

Mackenzie Bent & Garrett McKeen CAN
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Quickstep: Let's Start Tomorrow Night by Marc Shaiman
Foxtrot: Movin' the Line by Marc Shaiman
Quickstep: Let's Be Bad by Marc Shaiman Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 Yesterday Once More performed by Carpenters
Fun Fun Fun performed by Carpenters
End of the World performed by Carpenters
Hard Jive performed by Sha Na Na

Chloe Lewis & Logan Bye USA
Coach: Judy Blumberg, Igor Shpilband, Ikaika Young
Choreographer: Igor Shpilband
Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season2013/2014 Quickstep: Oh Marie by Michael Buble
Foxtrot: Call Me Irresponsible
Quickstep Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season2013/2014 Theme from Schindler's List by John Williams
Hava Nagilah by Abraham Zevi
Dance for Me Wallis by Abel Korzeniowski

airin

Rinkside
Talking about Hanyu’s programs, I felt disappointed too at first, especially for his SP. I wanted to see a new one. I think Parisian walkway is a very well-designed program but that music is not my favorite.
However I know it can be right as a strategy of his team, once the judges scored a program highly, that program is quite likely to be scored well if they carried it over in another season. As a fan, I don’t want to see reused programs, but I feel it’s understandable that skaters don’t make a risky choice this season. Olympic season is really important to all the skaters, if not retiring this season. They need to be strategic if they want to win. I feel it’s frustrating that sometimes strategies to win produce less inspiring programs, though:no:.
I also think his SP is a safe choice but I think the LP doesn’t mean an easy choice. It must be compared to his two years ago LP, his team has to show the difference between his two R&J programs, and people will watch how he got matured in that two years. It doesn’t necessarily work well if the theme is the same:slink:. I’m a bit concerned on these points:think:. Both Yuzuru and his team must have considered about these things when they chose another R&J music, so I think it was a choice which required them some courage. (Maybe I think like this because I’m a big fan of Hanyu,though:p.)
It would be the best if they find music which suit him well, and shows expression he had never shown before, and is highly scored by the judges. But I think it can be difficult to find music which certainly meets all of these conditions:eek:hwell:.

blackswanphoto

On the Ice
Davis and White not announcing their music yet has me a bit concerned. Does that mean there might have been problems at Champs Camp, and they may change the programs?

ForeverFish

Medalist
Davis and White not announcing their music yet has me a bit concerned. Does that mean there might have been problems at Champs Camp, and they may change the programs?

They said they were planning the big reveal for the US International Classic next month, so I'm not too worried. The actual skating at Champs Camp is always kept extremely secretive.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Team Lysacek has NEVER disappointed us with their music choices his whole competitive career, by always picking up 'so-called-righteous-winning music'. :p

There should be a deduction when the same music is used two years in a row imo.

:laugh: You've got my vote!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Posters on FSU reporting Yu-Na Kim's music selections:
SP: Send in the clowns
FS: Adios Nonino